Corey Cooper | Syracusefan.com

Corey Cooper

Cuseroc

Walk On
Kid is going to be a great one. He will represent SU very well thru out his life, it seems. He comes from a strong family who has been through a lot. Glad to have him and his qualities. There is a great article referenced by OrangeEyes in todays articles that gives some insight on the kid..

Great article. I hope he flourishes. He can be a great quiet example for others to follow.

Lets get excited but...
before we announce this kid as our next great thing, lets get him on campus first....
zach allen, andrey baskin to name a few come to mind

Michael Cohen@Michael_Cohen13
I would be shocked if there was an academic issue. His mother and his favorite teacher keep him in line every day.

Mr. Cohen obviously was not at the signing day event when HCSS stated this...per SUtomcat post.

Cooper

Can play inside and outside at WR, excellent athlete, good hands, excellent speed, very smooth. Hinted he might have some work to do in the classroom to be eligible this fall.

Mr. Cohen obviously was not at the signing day event when HCSS stated this...per SUtomcat post.

Cooper

Can play inside and outside at WR, excellent athlete, good hands, excellent speed, very smooth. Hinted he might have some work to do in the classroom to be eligible this fall.
maybe - Shafer had him mixed up with Estime? as it rerlates to academics, just a thought that hit me.....

maybe - Shafer had him mixed up with Estime? as it rerlates to academics, just a thought that hit me.....

Hopeful thinking but you also have to consider the espn blurb on his recruiting page where it said he had some work to do to qualify . Not to mention the no Carolina hs coach in the recruiting forum that said he heard from an area coach that he will not qualify . Unfortunately it looks like the evidence against is adding up . It seems Coehen has to be a little bit more careful with the stuff he reports he already got burned with the jones debacle . As for copper I really hope it's not something definite and that he can qualify with a ton of hard work .

Very interesting read. Sounds like he'll be an easy kid to root for.

You have to love when a kid has such a strong support system like that.

Also sounds like based upon his family experiences and self discipline that he is more mature than most kids his age.

Hopeful thinking but you also have to consider the espn blurb on his recruiting page where it said he had some work to do to qualify . Not to mention the no Carolina hs coach in the recruiting forum that said he heard from an area coach that he will not qualify . Unfortunately it looks like the evidence against is adding up . It seems Coehen has to be a little bit more careful with the stuff he reports he already got burned with the jones debacle . As for copper I really hope it's not something definite and that he can qualify with a ton of hard work .

Maybe it isn't school work but SAT/ACT scores.

Kid is going to be a great one. He will represent SU very well thru out his life, it seems. He comes from a strong family who has been through a lot. Glad to have him and his qualities. There is a great article referenced by OrangeEyes in todays articles that gives some insight on the kid..

The last time something like this was said about a recruit though, it was Dontez Ford, about him being a future Captain because of the quality of person he is. And now he's at Pitt, didn't even last a full year.

Please don't curse Corey Cooper! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom