Cornell game thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell game thread...

For the first time in years, I don't feel like we have no hope at the face-off.

Syracuse Lacrosse ‏@CuseMLAX
Dylan Donahue (2 goals, 3 assists) was today's @TWCSportsNY Player of the Game. #CUSEvsCOR

B9696r_IEAAhJ6e.jpg

6v6 Defense very strong 2 games to start the season. FO's weren't as good as last week but they got the job done.

I don't know if Cornell is any good or not.
But, this SU team has looked much improved over last year. In areas other than just FO.
As a sports fan of my alma mater, I feel much better today. Football and basketball have been rough...

Finally got my daughter settled in after a full day at the Dome. We were there for the girls warm ups to the final horn of the guys game. Great day in the dome, two wins and my daughter got to hang out with some of the women's team for the mens game. As for the main game, we are flat out good. Offensively we look to be in midseason form and defensively I am loving what they are doing so far. I know it's early, but these have been two impressive wins. Interested to see how Evans is incorporated when he returns from his injury. Looking forward to every game this year. Time to hit up Kayak for some Memorial Day reservations...

6v6 Defense very strong 2 games to start the season. FO's weren't as good as last week but they got the job done.
We lost a lot of GB's early after FO's -- it seemed like Williams got under the CU FOGO a few times but then got stripped and the Big Red picked up most of those. Was that just hustle or was CU flooding guys as a strategy?

Then in the 4th quarter.. Williams figured things out and just went off.

If you could choose 4 teams to play in the final four right now who would it be?

For pure entertainment

Denver
Cuse
North Carolina
Notre Dame

Would be 3 great games!

If you could choose 4 teams to play in the final four right now who would it be?

For pure entertainment

Denver
Cuse
North Carolina
Notre Dame

Would be 3 great games!

Just as long as we don't see Denver until Monday.

We lost a lot of GB's early after FO's -- it seemed like Williams got under the CU FOGO a few times but then got stripped and the Big Red picked up most of those. Was that just hustle or was CU flooding guys as a strategy?

Then in the 4th quarter.. Williams figured things out and just went off.

Cornell's faceoff guy was just bigger and stronger. Whenever Williams would clamp it the guy would bowl him over and a ground ball would ensue. Lots of scrums. He's new but I imagine he's one of the better fogo's that Williams will face. Guy is a bull

The face battle was a good one and love how the wings are more involved again! the only part I didn't like was that Cornell's guy would use his head to lock horns like a stag! I dont think this should be allowed for safety and that you shouldn't be able to use your head to push off with - rule change coming!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom