Corona Update... | Syracusefan.com

Corona Update...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

We are not making any determination about other JHU events at this time; while we await further guidance from public health authorities, we will be assessing large events on a case-by-case basis. We regret any inconvenience to the families and fans of the players.

My gut is telling me this will blow over in a month or two but this is certainly disruptive at the moment. Be our luck to have a Final Four team and see the season canceled because of some spread to la few locker rooms

61,000 people in the US die each year from the flu. My guess is this be far, far less than that.

My gut is telling me this will blow over in a month or two but this is certainly disruptive at the moment. Be our luck to have a Final Four team and see the season canceled because of some spread to la few locker rooms

Much longer than a month or two before this blows over, but the regular flu virus is more deadly than the coronavirus but still preys on the same populations; the real young, the elderly and immunocompromised populations.

you mean the same gloves that are covered in the same germs and been coughed and spit on all games and they will be touching to take of in the locker room?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom