Could be nothing but the PSU team doctor was just seen going into | Syracusefan.com

Could be nothing but the PSU team doctor was just seen going into

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Paterno's house. These PSU tweeters have everything covered. It's like reading a book.

Could be his wife, too. She seemed pretty upset last night.

This is an awful lot of stress for an elderly couple....

Mentally and physically

Was it Bear Bryant that died a few months after his last coached game? JoePa spent his life working to be a great coach... This scandal will definitely shorten his life. His legacy is gone...

doctor has left. could have just been routine or just checking on him know he is under a lot of stress and pressure. but i don't think at his age and seeing him on tv he even realizes the magnitude of what is going on. he's almost child like. dementia is definitely setting in imo.

Paterno's house. These PSU tweeters have everything covered. It's like reading a book.

I had a one-liner, sarcastic response loaded for this but thought the better of it considering the situation.

Andy Rooney, too.

He seemed pretty energized, he and his wife, actually, last night at 11:30 or midnight when they were on his lawn.

...lesson to be learned...regardless how you care your life...one stone that causes harm can uproot all the good you may have done...in a manner of speaking...I feel badly for JOEPA...but am very angry nonetheless.

I want him to live. I want to hear what he has to say on the witness stand under oath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom