Could it be, well sure it could... but has anyone heard. | Syracusefan.com

Could it be, well sure it could... but has anyone heard.

SyracuseFan

Scout Team
Perhaps during the extensive witch-hunt err... NCAA investigation they interviewed a teacher who had reservations and one particular paper came to mind?

Could it be that this reservation was shared with the program? Or was it just a teacher saying... "yeah ya know what... there was this one paper" Reason for worry is at great heights IMO, with the resignation of our Academic guy.

Was it the same tutor as fab Melo for sure? I'm just curious at what length do these communists go to, in trying to find something. I've heard rumors of serious investigations going on but come on... he is a basketball player with a tutor, I'm glad it was only part of the paper! When they realized he participated in writing it they should have moved on to the next issue IMO. Are these people serious? $70 and part of a paper?

So has the NCAA ruled on fake classes and outright cheating at the highest levels of UNC basketball? Remember Chapel Hill does things right and has forever. The dual nature of the NCAA in its findings on certain players and programs could be open to a possible class action lawsuit IMO.

What is the scary part... Is this the first shoe and only dropped because he was playing this year and the other findings/violations will come out after they are fully... Blackmailed errr... revealed?

Has anyone heard if that $70 benefit was related to academics? I thought I read it wasn't but I'm burnt out on a Friday night. I'm thinking if they are two separate issues than the 70 could be literally anything, right? Unpaid bar tab or a free pair of jeans could be an impermissible benefit right? If nothing is related and the guy was let go due to incompetence and not covering up things then we may just live and learn... The tone around here on the pay side has been but wait there is more to come... Let's hope this is it!

Perhaps during the extensive witch-hunt err... NCAA investigation they interviewed a teacher who had reservations and one particular paper came to mind?

Could it be that this reservation was shared with the program? Or was it just a teacher saying... "yeah ya know what... there was this one paper" Reason for worry is at great heights IMO, with the resignation of our Academic guy.

Was it the same tutor as fab Melo for sure? I'm just curious at what length do these communists go to, in trying to find something. I've heard rumors of serious investigations going on but come on... he is a basketball player with a tutor, I'm glad it was only part of the paper! When they realized he participated in writing it they should have moved on to the next issue IMO. Are these people serious? $70 and part of a paper?

So has the NCAA ruled on fake classes and outright cheating at the highest levels of UNC basketball? Remember Chapel Hill does things right and has forever. The dual nature of the NCAA in its findings on certain players and programs could be open to a possible class action lawsuit IMO.

What is the scary part... Is this the first shoe and only dropped because he was playing this year and the other findings/violations will come out after they are fully... Blackmailed errr... revealed?

Has anyone heard if that $70 benefit was related to academics? I thought I read it wasn't but I'm burnt out on a Friday night. I'm thinking if they are two separate issues than the 70 could be literally anything, right? Unpaid bar tab or a free pair of jeans could be an impermissible benefit right? If nothing is related and the guy was let go due to incompetence and not covering up things then we may just live and learn... The tone around here on the pay side has been but wait there is more to come... Let's hope this is it!
They have not released what the $70 was about. I doubt very much it was about academics.

I do not think you should besmirch communism by comparing it to the NCAA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom