Count me as 1 guy who wouldn't want Steve Addazio | Syracusefan.com

Count me as 1 guy who wouldn't want Steve Addazio

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
as my head coach. Geez, the guy is like a football version of Buzz Williams. I think his style would grate on players after a while. Despite the turnovers (!) and mistakes and dropped passes, we look pretty good to me with the halftime lead.

I know he is trying to fire up his team but it appears he just loves to yell and comes off as a huge hot head.

I may be wrong but he is trying to sell something to his team that I just don't think is possible in them being eligible for a Bowl Game.

I'd be curious to know what he's been like the rest of the year. If he's just like this for this one game as it mean something special to him and his program then I'd be fine with him. If this is the way he is all the time then not so much and I agree.

Count me as one who take him as HC in a second. His team has vastly inferior talent and is outscheming the Syracuse coaching staff on offense something fierce in this game

I know he is trying to fire up his team but it appears he just loves to yell and comes off as a huge hot head.

When he had to be restrained by his staff when he was complaining about that holding call early on, it looked like he was going to slug his own coach. I mean, What with that. There's being fired up, and then there's not being in control of yourself. I'm not in favor of the latter.

Wait what? A guy that shouts in players' faces with a lot of emotions on the sidelines is what our fans want right???? /sarcasm

Count me as one who take him as HC in a second. His team has vastly inferior talent and is outscheming the Syracuse coaching staff on offense something fierce in this game
You can have him...take Temple while you're at it.

When he had to be restrained by his staff when he was complaining about that holding call early on, it looked like he was going to slug his own coach. I mean, What with that. There's being fired up, and then there's not being in control of yourself. I'm not in favor of the latter.

Meat.
Head.

Exhibit A. He's embarrassing on the sidelines.

He has always been a very emotional guy.

Not much has changed over the years.

The guy had just gotten fired as OC at Florida and was going to be the OL coach at Texas. How in the heck he got a head coaching job is completely beyond me.

Not a JB fan?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I don't ever remember thinking jb was going to slug one of his ass'ts.

Neither do I. But you get the point.

It seemed like one of their assistant coaches (the one those back was always towards the camera) was permanently assigned to keep Steve separated from the refs.

Not a JB fan?

I don't think I've ever seem JB look like he was going to punch an assistant on the sideline. He hasn't been a lunatic for about 20 years now.

Morehead St guy has some anger issues...Addazio looks like a bad ass version of ND's coach.

Morehead St guy has some anger issues...Addazio looks like a bad ass version of ND's coach.

Re your signature GIF, I keep thinking, "ride that pony".

I don't think I've ever seem JB look like he was going to punch an assistant on the sideline. He hasn't been a lunatic for about 20 years now.

Even if (big if) JB hasn't been a lunatic in 20 years, that is still 15 years of being one. Addazio has been a HC for how long? 2 years?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom