Countdown is officially on 'til October 15th | Syracusefan.com

Countdown is officially on 'til October 15th

I may be wrong, but I think Oct 15 is now Sep 27 due to NCAA rule change that allow teams to now begin practice 2 weeks earlier. Previously, teams have 4 weeks to practice for 30 days before their first regular season game, which is by rule the 2nd friday in November. However, the new rule will now allow teams teams 6 weeks to practice for 30 days allowing for some off days. Therefore, 42 days before the 1st game (Nov 8) is Sep 27 (Friday).

I may be wrong, but I think Oct 15 is now Sep 27 due to NCAA rule change that allow teams to now begin practice 2 weeks earlier. Previously, teams have 4 weeks to practice for 30 days before their first regular season game, which is by rule the 2nd friday in November. However, the new rule will now allow teams teams 6 weeks to practice for 30 days allowing for some off days. Therefore, 42 days before the 1st game (Nov 8) is Sep 27 (Friday).

Someone needs to let the admins know, so they can start a new countdown, if what you said is accurate.

You're talkin' Bout Practice.

The countdown should be for the First Game, not the exhibition games, the first real game.

A good excuse for an extra PBR to celebrate SBU72 retirement.
If PBR is what I think it is, I would hope that you would pick a little better one!

So, when's the free midnight madness? Just so I can make sure I'm in a safe place.

You havent lived brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/
I do assume that PBR here refers to Pabst Blue Ribbon. Funny thing happened last night. The bowling alley that I have been going to has been making serious changes after being sold. One is taking out the Sam Adams lager tap (my choice for a cold one) and replacing it with Pabst! Talk about a come down. Yeah the price will be about 2/3 but then the quality/tasted won't be even half!

I do assume that PBR here refers to Pabst Blue Ribbon. Funny thing happened last night. The bowling alley that I have been going to has been making serious changes after being sold. One is taking out the Sam Adams lager tap (my choice for a cold one) and replacing it with Pabst! Talk about a come down. Yeah the price will be about 2/3 but then the quality/tasted won't be even half!
I warned you about the wrath of Marsh. Now you see what happens when you mess with his brew of choice.

I warned you about the wrath of Marsh. Now you see what happens when you mess with his brew of choice.
I'll be forced to drink it?

As one "ages" and grows more experienced, one's choice of beverage changes. In my youth, being able to drink at 18, the local Genny was consummed (it helped that my father drank Cream Ale). Then in college I was more or less forced to drink Schaefer beer (only one offered in the Ratskeller). Then after college, I shifted around Genny/Miller/Bud when with the guys but usually drank Scotch on dates. A bout of nervous stomach put me on the wagon for a year and a half. When I recovered and I started drinking with work buds, it became Blue or Blue-lite. Then the explosion of micro brewerys lead me down a bath never explored before, to what most would say the enlightened choice of good beers/ales and I have settled on the Sam Adams line. The other day I taste tested Great Lakes brews and see a shift on the horizon.

Or some might say, that as I got older my taste buds decayed and I have gone crazy. (usually younger people like my son)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom