Couple of fun tidbits | Syracusefan.com

Couple of fun tidbits

T

tee1222

Grant, running at close to full speed now, and check out the gallery of practice.
BJ, Ennis, Buss working hard on defense and offense.
And our Buss connection (We Are Syracuse) seems to be correct, dribble penetrating from the point against Ennis. BJ, defending CJ in the zone.
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2013/08/syracuse_basketball_sophomore.html

Kaleb, some cool pictures pre-Orange:
84987a64081211e3ae7f22000ae912b7_7.jpg

BR_tmg_CYAAbOM_.jpg:large

And the future teammates, discussing.
Chris McCullough @_CM5 24h
"@kalebjoseph15 Welcome to the family" #Cuse

kaleb joseph @kalebjoseph15 1h
"@_CM5 let's do it bruh!" #Cusenation

Two winners, already clicking.

My son lost his 2nd semester junior year of swimming to mono. Very, very tough illness.

My son lost his 2nd semester junior year of swimming to mono. Very, very tough illness.
Sorry to hear that. Yeah, just from the article, I didn't realize how serious it was until this.

It seems to vary quite a bit. I went to the doctor once for a swollen ankle (no other symptoms), and got diagnosed with mono after two blood tests. I had no symptoms at all other than the ankle thing.

How did they survive the carnage at the P-S?

Just typing out loud here...but can you imagine Cohen writing about Boeheim? Did he cover him at the DO? Not sure how Boeheim would react if Cohen took the same angles about clothing choices, standing out, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom