Courtney Jackson's Mom has passed at 40 | Syracusefan.com

Courtney Jackson's Mom has passed at 40

RandomGuy

All American
It's a tremendous loss to the Cuse family. A fantastic woman. :-( She's a loss for the entire Cuse family... Cooper Dawson, being himself, has taken Courtney home to be with his family. Cuse fam is busted up on this one. She has young twins. If you can find it in your heart to help? Please do.

It's a tremendous loss to the Cuse family. A fantastic woman. :-( She's a loss for the entire Cuse family... Cooper Dawson, being himself, has taken Courtney home to be with his family. Cuse fam is busted up on this one. She has young twins. If you can find it in your heart to help? Please do.

my condolences to Courtney and his family. Way too young.

Thanks for making this post. What an awful time to lose your mom. Condolences to the family. Glad Courtney has La Familia to help him through this time.

Wow...my heart and condolences go out to the family. What a shocking and huge loss. I can't imagine what they must be going through right now. No doubt it's a good thing Courtney has his Cuse family along side him to be a support system.

Lost my father in law during COVID (not from it) and it was awful with the restrictions, and he was 56. And that seemed much too young. I can’t imagine what Courtney is going through. My heart hurts for him. I hope he uses cuse football as a positive outlet. I am rooting for you man.

Glad this was posted. Jawhar's mom texted me that morning. I didn't want to ask her who it was. She said the players were really upset and shook up. They were just talking about tragedies like this the night before apparently. I will check out the go fund me page. Just checking if anyone knows if this is ok with NCAA rules, especially as a member of the National Alumni Board. I have to be careful with donating like this.

Lost my wife when she was 43. My Daughters were 5 and 10. It was devastating for us and we were extremely fortunate to have two great families and financial resources to help me raise my daughters.
My heart and prayers go out to this young man and his family. As Tom said its good that he is part of a team. Especially one led by Dino who is a true father figure.

Glad this was posted. Jawhar's mom texted me that morning. I didn't want to ask her who it was. She said the players were really upset and shook up. They were just talking about tragedies like this the night before apparently. I will check out the go fund me page. Just checking if anyone knows if this is ok with NCAA rules, especially as a member of the National Alumni Board. I have to be careful with donating like this.
They were probably just discussing sudden loss as Steve Mahar's father just died unexpectedly. And as to donating there are numerous anonymous donations to the go fundme.

They were probably just discussing sudden loss as Steve Mahar's father just died unexpectedly. And as to donating there are numerous anonymous donations to the go fundme.

I almost wonder if she should donate with her name listed.

Can you imagine if giving money for a tragedy like this were considered a violation while there's a lawsuit in process about what seems obvious (Duke paying Zion).

Maybe the public outcry will blow up the whole stupid system.

I almost wonder if she should donate with her name listed.

Can you imagine if giving money for a tragedy like this were considered a violation while there's a lawsuit in process about what seems obvious (Duke paying Zion).

Maybe the public outcry will blow up the whole stupid system.
Some of the rules are idiotic. Donating to a good cause never is. I usually prefer to donate anonymously.