Courtside Seats For BC Away Game 2/4 | Syracusefan.com

Courtside Seats For BC Away Game 2/4

UpstateSM

LeQuint Allen/Justin Taylor Flag-Planter
Anyone have any idea how I go about getting courtside seats for the away game? There is nothing on their ticket website or any of the resale sites.

I've never tried to get my hands on courtsides anyplace besides the Dome. Lol

Anyone have any idea how I go about getting courtside seats for the away game? There is nothing on their ticket website or any of the resale sites.

I'd call the ticket office of BC

I’ve always found that the resell tickets were cheaper than what the BC ticket office sells but not sure on floor seats

From what I have seen, you can buy the cheapest tickets out there, then walk down and sit anywhere you want.

BC has no fan base and the Conte Forum looks and sounds like a college library at 11 pm on a Friday night.

From what I have seen, you can buy the cheapest tickets out there, then walk down and sit anywhere you want.

BC has no fan base and the Conte Forum looks and sounds like a college library at 11 pm on a Friday night.

I second this. BC games are notoriously cheap fun for basketball. If you're traveling to Boston for a few days, however, and you like hockey, I would highly suggest trying to attend a local NCAA hockey game. Extremely good quality hockey game cheap and overall very good atmosphere

How'd this go for you last year?

I need three tickets for the 30th and would love to look into courtside.

I just checked Stubhub and Eagles website and all of the lower levels are unavailable.

I sat in Section K last year right behind Cuse bench and I had no problem picking them out about 3 weeks before the game.
Should I be worried?

How'd this go for you last year?

I need three tickets for the 30th and would love to look into courtside.

I just checked Stubhub and Eagles website and all of the lower levels are unavailable.

I sat in Section K last year right behind Cuse bench and I had no problem picking them out about 3 weeks before the game.
Should I be worried?
I got three courtside for something like $150 each the week of the game on I think either Ticketmaster or Gametime

Someone listed some courtside tickets on ticketmaster… seems like $430 including fees. Last year the price went down to $150ish like an hour before the game.
IMG_4486.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom