Courtside Seats Question | Syracusefan.com

Courtside Seats Question

GoCuse1979

Walk On
Good Afternoon,

It's stupid question time... I recently purchased some Courtside North seats on StubHub for the North Florida game, and ever since I have been watching those seats in the background during the game. I have noticed that at the beginning of the game/2nd half, it does not appear the fans there stand until the Syracuse made basket. Is this against the rules for courtside seats? Also, haven't noticed any cameras for people sitting there...are those allowed?

Obviously I have never sat there before, and I appreciate any information you guys could give.

Thanks very much!

I do know cameras are allowed but its been a couple of years since I have sat there, they are great seats you will like them!

You have to remain seated for the whole game, otherwise the people behind you can't see.

Good Afternoon,

It's stupid question time... I recently purchased some Courtside North seats on StubHub for the North Florida game, and ever since I have been watching those seats in the background during the game. I have noticed that at the beginning of the game/2nd half, it does not appear the fans there stand until the Syracuse made basket. Is this against the rules for courtside seats? Also, haven't noticed any cameras for people sitting there...are those allowed?

Obviously I have never sat there before, and I appreciate any information you guys could give.

Thanks very much!

The ushers filled me in on the dos and donts when I first went to my seats. I'm assuming because they've never seen me before, they figured I was a first timer, which I was. You have to be seated for the whole game, including the "stand until we hit a basket".

I don't remember any rules on cameras, I'll leave it for someone else to answer. I took a ton of pictures, but just with my cell.

Try to get there early enough to catch warm ups and shoot arounds. It was real neat seeing the players messing around and interacting with eachother.

Enjoy man... Courtside at the Dome, gonna be a heck of a night!

The ushers filled me in on the dos and donts when I first went to my seats. I'm assuming because they've never seen me before, they figured I was a first timer, which I was. You have to be seated for the whole game, including the "stand until we hit a basket".

I don't remember any rules on cameras, I'll leave it for someone else to answer. I took a ton of pictures, but just with my cell.

Try to get there early enough to catch warm ups and shoot arounds. It was real neat seeing the players messing around and interacting with eachother.

Enjoy man... Courtside at the Dome, gonna be a heck of a night!

Thanks very much for the info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom