Cracking the Top 25 (AP #30 / Coaches #25) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Cracking the Top 25 (AP #30 / Coaches #25)

Matt Brown from State College, PA had SU at 23 (and PSU at 8) so not everybody in central PA is completely awful.
I suspect Matt did that to try not to disvalue the Penn State win over Purdue.

I don’t have a problem with Mink not ranking Syracuse yet. There are a bunch of teams that could be in the 20 to 25 slots. If he doesn’t have Syracuse ranked in the next two weeks, there is an issue.

Last edited:
Good to enter the rankings this early. With 5 of our remaining 8 upcoming wins...plus the conference championship win...against ranked teams, it is going to be very difficult for the committee to leave us out of the National Championship Playoffs. It is all coming together quite nicely.
If we were healthy we would have had a shot at winning the ACC.
Thompson is 1st team ACC talent. Rhino is huge. Lockett the WR. 4 major players. With then we had a punchers chance

I suspect Matt did that to try not to disvalue the Penn State win over Purdue.

I don’t have a problem with Mink not ranking Syracuse yet. There are a bunch of teams that could be in the 20 to 25 slots. If he doesn’t have Syracuse ranked in the next two weeks, there is an issue.

There are 21 undefeated FBS teams, 19 from power conferences. And many of the 1 loss teams are as good or better. Things will clear out over the next two weeks and we'll still be among the undefeated. We've already got our foot in the door, so we'll be in good shape.

Then we have to play 7 teams, 5 of which are ranked and another is Notre Dame.

Last edited:
If we were healthy we would have had a shot at winning the ACC.
Thompson is 1st team ACC talent. Rhino is huge. Lockett the WR. 4 major players. With then we had a punchers chance
Right with you. My expectation of losses has increased. Hope I am wrong.

BCD3F7B8-561C-4254-BAE2-72893F9039E0.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom