Craig forth | Syracusefan.com

Craig forth

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Super bright guy , lets bring him in to coach the bigs. And after put him on the road to recruit. Red should take over hops duties.

Super bright guy , lets bring him in to coach the bigs. And after put him on the road to recruit. Red should take over hops duties.

He's still teaching elementary right?

He's still teaching elementary right?

He's the principal

hqdefault.jpg

What is happening!? Are we seriously tossing out Craig Forth - High School Principal as a potential replacement here...

Move over Cal, here comes Mr. Belding.

By the time we hire someone, every single player in the program's history will be mentioned for this position. Hey - JB Reafsnyder and Dave Siock were both big men...

As an educator myself, I can tell you firsthand a principal is basically set for life both career wise and financially. In my opinion, it would be unwise for Craig to trade in what he has for possible unemployment when Boeheim does finally retire.

By the time we hire someone, every single player in the program's history will be mentioned for this position. Hey - JB Reafsnyder and Dave Siock were both big men...

Has anyone mentioned Dave Bing yet? He's not still mayor of Detroit is he?

I had the same thought . . . great minds think alike

he'd be vg for teaching zone defensive principles to the centers but not sure he would be much help developing offensive skills. or getting more rebounds than a dead guy.

Absolutely crazy. Forth is a principal in junior high school, something he always aspired to do. There is no chance ever of him taking you up on this nonsense.

I bet if he wanted to coach JB WOULD accept him with open arms!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom