Creamiest of the cream-puffs ever? | Syracusefan.com

Creamiest of the cream-puffs ever?

Dave85

Living Legend
What school on the pre-conference schedule is the creamiest of the cream-puffs ever?

My vote goes with Monmouth University. But there's got to be a better one out there someone will remember!

We play High Point in December. Is that really even a school?

Tubby Smith, High Point Panthers:
upload_2013-11-20_14-34-22.jpeg

What school on the pre-conference schedule is the creamiest of the cream-puffs ever?

My vote goes with Monmouth University. But there's got to be a better one out there someone will remember!

I will say Northern Colorado, 11/11/04.

the lowest rated team SU has faced in the KenPom archives (which go back to 2003) was Alcorn State, last year. Alcorn finished the year ranked 333 out of 347 schools.

Binghamton, scheduled for a Dec. 7 meeting, is currently 333rd in KenPom, but who knows where their final ranking will find them.

Growing up 5 minutes from the Monmouth University campus, I have to defend my "home town" college. They actually have made the NCAA tournament in 1996, 2001, 2004, and 2006.

Growing up 5 minutes from the Monmouth University campus, I have to defend my "home town" college. They actually have made the NCAA tournament in 1996, 2001, 2004, and 2006.

I grew up in Monmouth county. Back then it was called Monmouth College. You are right. They did make the tournament. But when the Orange played them last year I moaned.

the lowest rated team SU has faced in the KenPom archives (which go back to 2003) was Alcorn State, last year. Alcorn finished the year ranked 333 out of 347 schools.

Binghamton, scheduled for a Dec. 7 meeting, is currently 333rd in KenPom, but who knows where their final ranking will find them.

Please thank Georgetown grad and former asst coach Kevin Broadus for demolishing the Binghamton program before it ever got started.

Please thank Georgetown grad and former asst coach Kevin Broadus for demolishing the Binghamton program before it ever got started.

Binghamton shouldn't be as bad this year. My folks have season tickets and I have been to a couple games. They have a really nice little arena there. They have a few talented returning players and a decent frosh class for an AE league team. They beat Cornell this year already.

edit ( since the site won't let me edit posts) been to a few games in past years in regards to Bing.

the orange have won 47 straight games against colgate. 47. that's like lucy holding the ball for charlie brown.

It may very well be this year's Cornell team. Colgate just took them behind the woodshed and dropped them to 0-5.

friendly?? neighbor?? More like unwelcomed vagabond with napoleon syndrome. You're inferior... deal with it.
Give them at least Maple Syrup brother. Then, give a Canadian a hug!

Cornell. Louisville could have beat them by 100 if they wanted. The Big Red blew a double-digit lead against a bad Binghamton team to lose by double-digits. Colgate just totally trashed them. The 50 or so fans remaining don't sound very happy with Courtney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St. Leo's? Georgetown played them every year, it seemed, and beat them by 50 every time. Or so I remember it.

Jenners Prep. We beat them 74-10 back in '04.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom