Creighton vs Texas | Syracusefan.com

Creighton vs Texas

Aside from the complete lack of hype. Our games are just so boring. Everything about this program screams that it's run by an old man stuck in his glory days.
If I post that the sky is blue, will you turn it into a referendum on JB?

Would love McDermott
I think he’d have to bring over the right transfers but completely agree.

That said 12 months ago if he was suggested the response on here would be ridiculously entitled and bratty.

We’d have to recruit the Midwest though. I’m not saying ignore NYC Philly DC metros but you hire that guy to bring you a couple studs from Chicagoland Rustbelt we aren’t way further than an Ohio State. Something of course that would drive certain folks bonkers.

I mean if we want to go back to SU alums you can even suggest Leo Rautins and just try and get the best Canadian prospects to come here and not Gonzaga or Oregon. Not crazy and he’s gonna get NY players too.

We need blue chip players and now. Do what those colleges who get these top 50 players and do it now. Go after them and do it now. Sick of the lack of heart and desire that the fans clearly have That the administration does not have. Next man up.

We need blue chip players and now. Do what those colleges who get these top 50 players and do it now. Go after them and do it now. Sick of the lack of heart and desire that the fans clearly have That the administration does not have. Next man up.
There are ways to donate to SU NIL’s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom