Crickets | Syracusefan.com

Crickets

Cuseology

Walk On
It feels like this board is as quiet as I have ever seen it. Is this a lack of confidence in the team, especially given the exceptional performance over the last few years, is it caution based on the number of unknowns, or maybe it's the unbounded excitement around an up and coming return to power football team? ;)

This being our last in the BE, and this really being the last year of the BE as we have known, our pre-season top 10 team, it should be an outstanding year. I live in DC but really want to get up to the Dome once or twice just to experience it before the BE ends.

Has more to do with the fact that many posters are fball and bball fans and we are knee deep in fball season.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Im a newer poster here so havent seen the topic trends from the past yrs, but it seems the posts so far have already exhausted speculations and predictions of the team and individuals. After midnight madness, this place is sure to take off.

Has more to do with the fact that many posters are fball and bball fans and we are knee deep in fball season.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

This^^^
And I'd also add that we're like a well-oiled machine right now...two #1 seeds in the last 3 years will do that.
I don't see it as complacency, more like an SU fan's version of "We got this". :cool:

It feels like this board is as quiet as I have ever seen it. Is this a lack of confidence in the team, especially given the exceptional performance over the last few years, is it caution based on the number of unknowns, or maybe it's the unbounded excitement around an up and coming return to power football team? ;)

This being our last in the BE, and this really being the last year of the BE as we have known, our pre-season top 10 team, it should be an outstanding year. I live in DC but really want to get up to the Dome once or twice just to experience it before the BE ends.
Would a Smokin Jay Cutler pic help the situation?

Im a newer poster here so havent seen the topic trends from the past yrs, but it seems the posts so far have already exhausted speculations and predictions of the team and individuals. After midnight madness, this place is sure to take off.

This is the calm before the storm. Take a look at the heated micro-analysis and psychoanalysis happening now on the football board and you'll have a pretty good idea of what this board will be like soon.

We've been analyzing the 2012-2013 team since March, and practice hasn't even started yet. Wait until after MM, once people see Cooney shoot, MCW run the point, how big Coleman really is, how much more comfortable Rak looks, and we'll start talking again.

It wouldn't be SU Football without a daily injury. I get to write the 1st injury news on the new site:)

Kris Curtis out indefinitely:(
plus we are all waiting for the outcome of that whole M Street fiasco last weekend

;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I was about to fix it with a what are the worst Cuse basketball games in history post but then you had to go and post this.

For some reason its like this with cuse basketball every year. I blame the post standard for not stalking the players more in late sept early oct.
Then all of a sudden its going to be like ...

My feeling was that this place has been quieter than normal for this time of year. We usually have run the gamut on expectation regarding the team but we never let that stop us;)

With 2 freshman coming and a hyped (at least here) redshirt freshman, there are so many ludicrous expectations that we have yet to run through! I hope we can get to those after MM. That is the best part of the pre-season.

plus we are all waiting for the outcome of that whole "M street fiasco last weekend..."

well-we-re-waiting-o.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom