cto to the board-- "hate to say I told ya so!" | Syracusefan.com

cto to the board-- "hate to say I told ya so!"

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
She knows something we don't :cool: .

And to think if the world ended yesterday we'd still be undefeated.

Call me in March when college basketball starts, get into the tournament and then things begin

Wait let me try again.

IT is ONE loss. SYRACUSE is the TOP TEAM in the GALAXY temple got LUCKY EVERY shot. DUKE is a joke SYRACUSE WILL cut down the NETS come tourney TIME.

How's that?

Who said that?

It's a FACT that Syracuse has every bit the talent of any top team in America. Temple didn't get lucky, but they caught a Young Syracuse team that obviously was not prepared to play this game properly.

Duke is no joke, & right now, they are the best team in the country, but none of this matters in December. The Blue Devils might have reached the ceiling of their abilities, while we are pretty damn sure Syracuse has not reached their pinnacle yet.

MCW is playing mainly for the stat sheet right now, & this will have to change.

DC2 is not even close to his full potential, & will improve before March.

Bad games like this most assuredly will happen in the early season with a young group of guys, but they always get better, & you don't see their best until late in the season.

The straw man argument that all CUSE fans are blind to this team's issues doesn't wash here.

Who said that?

It's a FACT that Syracuse has every bit the talent of any top team in America. Temple didn't get lucky, but they caught a Young Syracuse team that obviously was not prepared to play this game properly.

Duke is no joke, & right now, they are the best team in the country, but none of this matters in December. The Blue Devils might have reached the ceiling of their abilities, while we are pretty damn sure Syracuse has not reached their pinnacle yet.

MCW is playing mainly for the stat sheet right now, & this will have to change.

DC2 is not even close to his full potential, & will improve before March.

Bad games like this most assuredly will happen in the early season with a young group of guys, but they always get better, & you don't see their best until late in the season.

The straw man argument that all CUSE fans are blind to this team's issues doesn't wash here.
we are not a young team ...

She knows something we don't :cool: .

And to think if the world ended yesterday we'd still be undefeated.
That is funny (if you like gallows humor). Crazy part is... as I sat there as the game ended ... I was actually thinking... "and no one on the board believed me, or took me seriously when I said I was worried about Temple."

Oh, well. Happy Holidays to all, anyhow!

Maybe CTO had a premonition...

This team needed a good loss to wake up the jerkO's on the team.

team played bad across the board with the exception of CJ and we still would have won if we could have hit the broad side of a barn. I see final 8 and than who knows but this team is good enough to win it all but could also be out of the tourney in the second round. At this point they lack toughness.

I have concerns about this also.

Somebody will have to get into his head & tell him the NBA already knows he can ball. They want to see him carry a team deep into the Tourney & maybe win it all.

His degree of maturity this season is directly proportional to his draft stock.

That is funny (if you like gallows humor). Crazy part is... as I sat there as the game ended ... I was actually thinking... "and no one on the board believed me, or took me seriously when I said I was worried about Temple."

Well, I wouldn't say no one. Personally I always viewed Temple as a serious threat. We should have won, but there was never a doubt in my mind it could be the type of game it turned out being.

I believed you. SU had played absolutely nobody before Temple. Worst early season schedule in memory.

Maybe CTO had a premonition...

This team needed a good loss to wake up the jerkO's on the team.
Yes . I agree , This team needed a great wake up call and a great new year , start feeding the bigs and you will see a special season and a great new year to cuse and all , a fantastic New Year !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom