• mangy

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • green

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Toga

Living Legend
green-is-good-tshirt-logo-hr.jpg

There was quite a variety of colors behind the bench today. The lady in pink was very animated!, fun to watch. Hope they keep the mojo going for GTown tomorrow!

Juli was also on the green bandwagon today. Saw her rocking a little lime green number.

So, since we are on the topic. I've watched the last two games at the office. Am I good to switch it up, call out of work, and watch the game at the bar? Or am I obligated to watch from my office? I WANNA DRINK TOMORROW!

So, since we are on the topic. I've watched the last two games at the office. Am I good to switch it up, call out of work, and watch the game at the bar? Or am I obligated to watch from my office? I WANNA DRINK TOMORROW!

Good sir, I don't care what your superstitions are. The following always apply:

1 - You are NEVER obligated to watch from your office.

2 - You are ALWAYS obligated to drink tomorrow. (Yes, this applies any day of the year - especially this time of year) :)

Green... in the office..., and what else (sounds like a game of clue, lol). I wore different colors today, but all non Orange. All jewel tones. So purple yesterday, red today, not sure what I will do tomorrow.

Good sir, I don't care what your superstitions are. The following always apply:

1 - You are NEVER obligated to watch from your office.

2 - You are ALWAYS obligated to drink tomorrow. (Yes, this applies any day of the year - especially this time of year) :)

I absolutely love the way you think. I'm excited just thinking about it. Lil day drinking in Alaska. Wife said she would pick me up after she goes to the gym. Green light for 5 hours

I absolutely love the way you think. I'm excited just thinking about it. Lil day drinking in Alaska. Wife said she would pick me up after she goes to the gym. Green light for 5 hours

I am TDY in Georgia - my flight back home leaves tomorrow evening a little before 9 from Atlanta. Unfortunately, I think I will be boarding the plane probably about halfway through the second half. I have to put my optimistic shoes on and hope that we are up big at that point and I can board the plane a happy drunk. I will probably be at the airport by 3 or so. :)

Lucky for everyone else, I am never an unhappy drunk. Just hoping that I am a happier-than-usual drunk!

I am TDY in Georgia - my flight back home leaves tomorrow evening a little before 9 from Atlanta. Unfortunately, I think I will be boarding the plane probably about halfway through the second half. I have to put my optimistic shoes on and hope that we are up big at that point and I can board the plane a happy drunk. I will probably be at the airport by 3 or so. :)

Lucky for everyone else, I am never an unhappy drunk. Just hoping that I am a happier-than-usual drunk!

I'd kill for some TDY.. Take me somewhere warm

The Green lives for another day. No ND...green is good. Joyce, I noticed a lot of green behind the bench tonight. Is this catching on, or were they there early for the ND game.
Either way, the green sweater works!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Hate to tell you the game isn't until 8:30. You'll be on the plane with no knowledge of the score.

Hate to tell you the game isn't until 8:30. You'll be on the plane with no knowledge of the score.

Unless he's flying delta or jet blue where they have direct tv on their flights.

I know this is late, but my post was from Friday regarding the Georgetown game. I was home for the Louisville game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom