Current offer list | Syracusefan.com

Current offer list

Thanks Francis. Do you see us offering Stanford Robinson, or is he pretty much off the table with Gbinije in the fold?

Some surprising names on there. I just assumed they kinda backed off Brantley and hadn't heard much of Price-Martins name from you and others on the board. Is it safe to say then that they prefer Goodluck to Obokoh, if he holds an offer? Also surprised to see Whitehead hold an offer. Both because he keeps saying we're the favorite so if that were true why wouldn't he commit, and also because it seems like the staff hasn't showed much interest lately. Though he is still young and has historically sly handlers I would assume that monster of a recruitment has yet to even show it's head.

Thanks for the great info

Thanks Francis. Do you see us offering Stanford Robinson, or is he pretty much off the table with Gbinije in the fold?
Anything is possible but I think Robinson could end up at Indiana in a package deal with Anya.

Some surprising names on there. I just assumed they kinda backed off Brantley and hadn't heard much of Price-Martins name from you and others on the board. Is it safe to say then that they prefer Goodluck to Obokoh, if he holds an offer? Also surprised to see Whitehead hold an offer. Both because he keeps saying we're the favorite so if that were true why wouldn't he commit, and also because it seems like the staff hasn't showed much interest lately. Though he is still young and has historically sly handlers I would assume that monster of a recruitment has yet to even show it's head.

Thanks for the great info
All four were offered last summer. Things are different now but I couldn't ignore those names. Brantley and Goodluck had more to do with Noel imo. Chinonso plans to visit SU soon, so we'll see how that turns out.

All four were offered last summer. Things are different now but I couldn't ignore those names. Brantley and Goodluck had more to do with Noel imo. Chinonso plans to visit SU soon, so we'll see how that turns out.

Yea I understand and know what you mean, kinda figured thats what it was. How negatively and big of a taboo is it for a school to rescind an offer, assuming the reason isn't because of legal matters?

Yea I understand and know what you mean, kinda figured thats what it was. How negatively and big of a taboo is it for a school to rescind an offer, assuming the reason isn't because of legal matters?
Any school has the right to do what they want. I know some schools that have pulled offers or stop recruiting a kid because of what they see from them on their twitter and fb's. I heard Brantley was favoring Mizzou lately and Goodluck's cousin Alex Oriakhi is now a member of the squad as well.

Francis, do you think Tyler Roberson has the most potential out of all the recruits we offered for 2013 ?

Do you have any info on Anthony "Cat" Barber? You had mentioned before that the staff had shown interest. I thought he might be in play. Have you seen him?

Do you have any info on Anthony "Cat" Barber? You had mentioned before that the staff had shown interest. I thought he might be in play. Have you seen him?

Cat Barber? It's Cat Rescuer or nothing!

Very fast, can get into the lane with ease. Out of control at times and is inconsistent from the outside. He had SU in his top 5 a few months ago and the staff checked him out during the recent evaluation period. He likes Duke a lot but I don't think he's been offered by them yet as well.

Jermaine Lawrence, but Roberson is very skilled as well.

Ya, when I saw the vid on Lawrence, it was like, whoa: better size than X-Mas, with a handle/mid-range game like CJ's, who can slash like KJ. I'm praying this kid doesn't mind learning something for a year besides basketweaving or chickenfrying.

Francis, how do these offers work? are they conditional? first come first serve?

Francis, how do these offers work? are they conditional? first come first serve?
Pretty much first come first serve. The recruits know how bad a school wants them and who else is being recruited at the same position.

so there is no "if this or if that" just "while we have scholarships available" type thing?

so there is no "if this or if that" just "while we have scholarships available" type thing?
Every program operates differently. I know the SU staff is upfront about where a player stands to them. Which is why they don't go around offering a million prospects at one time.

Francis, do you think we will offer Sindarius Thornwell ? Seems like we have been showing alot of interest in him. He sounds like a player with major upside. You have any info on him ?

Francis, do you think we will offer Sindarius Thornwell ? Seems like we have been showing alot of interest in him. He sounds like a player with major upside. You have any info on him ?
The staff has shown interest in quite a few guards but haven't pulled the trigger on an offer for anybody yet since the open evaluation period ended. Don't know much about Thornwell's recruitment but I would imagine it would be difficult to pull him out of the south.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom