Cuse gonna make history | Syracusefan.com

Cuse gonna make history

first team to win 7 tourney games to win championship, and first team to not have 1 substitution the entire tournament

When the cuse is in the house oh my god!

I just want SU has one win to prove that we are not the worst team in the field. Actually I think there are only two teams worse than us: Arizona State and TCU. We happened to get them in the first two games. Then Michigan State and Duke are too much for us.

Looking at the season, I think we have a fighting chance or better against all but the 1-4 seeds. Evidence of our losses against top teams make it clear that wins against this class of team are unlikely. We could run until we run up against one of those seeds.

I just want SU has one win to prove that we are not the worst team in the field. Actually I think there are only two teams worse than us: Arizona State and TCU. We happened to get them in the first two games. Then Michigan State and Duke are too much for us.
Win or lose Wednesday, this SU team is not the worst team in field, and neither are ASU or TCU.

Hot take comin through. I think any of those three teams would do OK vs Radford or LIU.

I think we can beat ASU and TCU. Our hope against MSU is that they haven't been tested in conference and can be exposed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom