'Cuse-G'Town on ESPNC tonight | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse-G'Town on ESPNC tonight

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
12am: 2003 @ G'Town, 'Melo & Sweetney each go for 30 in OT win

2am: 2009 in Dome, Flynn & Devo lead us to 4pt OT win

4am: 1983, 1st ever 30k Dome crowd, Leo has triple-double but Ewing & Co. win by 5

I hear you. According to the synopsis, this is actually the 1st time they've re-air'd the '09 game. I'd love to re-watch the G-Mac buzzer beater @ G'Town in '04 that was nearly negated by Forth's inexplicable tip-in attempt. Great call by Tirico ...

"Gerry Mac drops one on G-Town!!!"

12am: 2003 @ G'Town, 'Melo & Sweetney each go for 30 in OT win

This game, in my opinion, was the symbolic reincarnation of Orange Nation. SU basketball was very "cool" in the 80s, and then lost a lot of it's coolness in the 90s and early 2000s due to probation, etc. But in DC that day when Orange fans just took over the Verizon Center, I feel like it led to the past 10 years of SU fans taking over arenas up and down the Eastern seaboard.

This game, in my opinion, was the symbolic reincarnation of Orange Nation. SU basketball was very "cool" in the 80s, and then lost a lot of it's coolness in the 90s and early 2000s due to probation, etc. But in DC that day when Orange fans just took over the Verizon Center, I feel like it led to the past 10 years of SU fans taking over arenas up and down the Eastern seaboard.

That was an epic day of fandom. Just epic.

I hear you. According to the synopsis, this is actually the 1st time they've re-air'd the '09 game. I'd love to re-watch the G-Mac buzzer beater @ G'Town in '04 that was nearly negated by Forth's inexplicable tip-in attempt. Great call by Tirico ...

"Gerry Mac drops one on G-Town!!!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom