Cuse in the NBA 2017-18 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse in the NBA 2017-18

Orangezoo

In the wind
So far been a tough start to the year

Ennis- last game 7p 3r 2a 17m. Solid but outplayed by Clarkson as a PG. Hopefully he wins a roster spot.

Lydon- last game 2p 1r 3m. Playing very timid. Got more minutes in first game with little to show. G league likely.

Malachi- 3p 3r 1a and 1-5 shooting 17m. Playing for the dysfunctional kings and not a good start to year 2. Hope he gets a shot elsewhere.

MCW- DNP (Knee). Feel bad for the kid. Just can't stay healthy.

Andy- 0p 5m 0-1 shooting. Hopefully Andy gets some real minutes to make an impression. Bench for Raptors hasn't jumped out so given time maybe he can heat up and make a roster.

Dion- 7p 4a 3r 22m. Looking forward to seeing how Dion follows up after last year. Didn't shoot much in shortened minutes but looks like he has ball in his hands which is ideal for him.

Melo-NA no games yet

Jerami- same as melo first game today

Wes- 10p 4r 18m - good start for Wes and shot it well. Happy he has really settled in as a solid bench rotation guy.

Mike Gbnije- 4p 1r 6m. Spot duty and likely G league but given the warriors aging and expensive roster maybe he can get a shot or two. Great franchise to learn from.

AW3- DNP

I am going to try and put together a G league update as well and even foreign leagues if time allows.

Last edited:
Did white get in for the celtics?

Luke Walton was asked about what has been the biggest unexpected surprise for him: "As a whole, Tyler Ennis, he has had a very solid camp."

I thought he played well and given he has a better feel for the game I expect he becomes a solid piece. Clarkson looked solid too so just curious how the roster works it's way out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom