Cuse opens -4.5 over Cards… | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens -4.5 over Cards…

luhville is the league bottom feeder. (3-14). win won't move us up nationally . may even hurt.
but only 1 league win separates ACC 4-9. so there's that for ACCT seeding.

luhville is the league bottom feeder. (3-14). win won't move us up nationally . may even hurt.
but only 1 league win separates ACC 4-9. so there's that for ACCT seeding.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

That being said:
1) A road win will certainly not hurt us.
2) You know what will hurt us more than a road win - a freaking loss.

you do understand the metrics SOS AND RPI ?
of course a loss is devastating but a win over a sucky team doesn't boost your cred.
of course (as i noted) 1 victory is a big swing in ACC seeding. that clear things up ?

of course a loss is devastating but a win over a sucky team doesn't boost your cred.
of course (as i noted) 1 victory is a big swing in ACC seeding. that clear things up ?
You have been on this board for over 10 years and you're questioning whether jncuse understands metics SOS and RPI?

1709425757378.gif

RPI is not even used anymore.

NET is used, and a road win, while not really helping our quality wins metrics, will move up our NET a bet. The biggest issue I have with your comment is that you said a win might "hurt us". Under NET (or even RPI) a win will certainly not "hurt us"

20 + years. you and your buddy realize beating crappy teams can actually hurt your rank ?
i stand by my post.
Well, of course you do.

You have a lot to learn. Keep up.

No matter how "crappy" Louisville is, it would be a Q3 win.

A road win by not enough dropped our Net.. that’s still wacky.

MOV rules

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom