Cuse Pick Up The Phone And Call Arizona St. | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Pick Up The Phone And Call Arizona St.

Would love to go back out to ASU. The campus was simply amazing, and the women I won't even get started on.

I have a guest bedroom!!! I would love that!!!! SU in my town!!

I would absolutely make that road trip.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yes, let's fly 5000 miles RT to play yet another another D1 from a power conference.

Do not pick up the phone, Daryl.

Tend to agree with this.

We will have plenty of competition to deal with in the ACC. If we need some schedule fill, look no further than the former Big East...or the AAC. Throw Temple or UConn football a bone.

Yes, let's fly 5000 miles RT to play yet another another D1 from a power conference.

Do not pick up the phone, Daryl.

Meh...that is the downside...but the return trip to the Dome would generate increased ticket sales and a national game. Have you actually seen the pathetic OOC schedule going forward? We are so far behind in scheduling it is kinda scary the trash we'll be playing.

Meh...that is the downside...but the return trip to the Dome would generate increased ticket sales and a national game. Have you actually seen the pathetic OOC schedule going forward? We are so far behind in scheduling it is kinda scary the trash we'll be playing.

It's a big downside...travel that distance, then deal with the jetlag on the back end to play an ACC team, maybe on the road. Not like ASU is gonna turn out in droves.

Witn the new conference, the OOC should not mean as much. We need to stockpile wins more than challenges.

understand the principal, but not the means.

Syracuse home/away ooc games should be confined to wv, rutgers, temple, cincy, certain macs and the b1g.

thats it.

the only time we should cross the mississippi is for a bowl game.

and even thats undesireable.

Oh Lord

understand the principal, but not the means.

Syracuse home/away ooc games should be confined to wv, rutgers, temple, cincy, certain macs and the b1g.

thats it.

the only time we should cross the mississippi is for a bowl game.

and even thats undesireable.

Oh Lord

I'd add Army and Navy to that list, but agree. We have a challenging, interesting, conference schedule starting in 2013. Having only 7 league games in the league of extraordinarily uninteresting gentlemen meant we had to get the best names possible for OOC. We're safely out of that mess now.

I'd add Army and Navy to that list, but agree. We have a challenging, interesting, conference schedule starting in 2013. Having only 7 league games in the league of extraordinarily uninteresting gentlemen meant we had to get the best names possible for OOC. We're safely out of that mess now.
can i get a ' HELL YEAH' to be out of that mess??... :cool:

yeah, those 2 work as well. Michie only holds 38k. we should do a 2-1-1 with them @ Yankee Stadium and let them keep the Bronx gate as if its a home game.

even a 1-1-1

I rarely post on the FB side but I find it curious that people act like they have a financial interest in SU's scheduling. I want the most interesting OOC games they can schedule. ASU would be great, although I could agree w the concern of a schedule that is too difficult. I don't really understand the argument of distance because they could schedule in such a way that they have a week off the following weekend.

I appreciate your point Mark. But...we will have more than enough name recognition playing in the ACC and Notre Dame. I'm more worried about bowl eligibility than playing "trash."