'Cuse recruits on TV this week | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse recruits on TV this week

edowd26

Hall of Fame
Tonight:
Tyler Ennis and Isiah Briscoe will be on ESPNU at 6 O'clock as St. Ben's plays Ely (Fl)

Saturday:
All American Championship game East vs. West. Game is on ESPN3 at 3, but will air again on ESPNU at 9 pm. This game will showcase Coleman, Grant and Nerlens all on the same squad (East).

I don't know about you ladies and gentlemen, but this sounds like a fun weekend even though Syracuse is not in New Orleans.

Tonight:
Tyler Ennis and Isiah Briscoe will be on ESPNU at 6 O'clock as St. Ben's plays Ely (Fl)

Saturday:
All American Championship game East vs. West. Game is on ESPN3 at 3, but will air again on ESPNU at 9 pm. This game will showcase Coleman, Grant and Nerlens all on the same squad (East).

I don't know about you ladies and gentlemen, but this sounds like a fun weekend even though Syracuse is not in New Orleans.

It will be interesting to see if Coleman and Noel play at the same time.

Hope grant dc and noel get on thr court together,wonder if dajuan will even try to recruit noel

Hope grant dc and noel get on thr court together,wonder if dajuan will even try to recruit noel

You have to figure he will. And also that JB, Hop and AA will be in attendance.

Just a thought: Do we have to have the same center and foward at both edns of the court? Offesnively, Coleman could be the guy in the paint and Noel, who is more mobile and can handle and pass the ball well, could be a forward. Defensively, you put your shot blocker in the middle and Coleman along the baseline, looking to rebound the miss.

Just a thought: Do we have to have the same center and foward at both edns of the court? Offesnively, Coleman could be the guy in the paint and Noel, who is more mobile and can handle and pass the ball well, could be a forward. Defensively, you put your shot blocker in the middle and Coleman along the baseline, looking to rebound the miss.

That's a very creative thought! Kind of like utilizing the best of both.

Of course not. The 4 and 5 are somewhat arbitrary titles. I see Coleman being the high post screener, particularly after watching him play that role almost exclusively in the McD's game last night. Noel is the guy you want running the baseline, I think, so you can utilize his athleticism and turn it into lob city with MCW.

Arbitrary though the titles 4 and 5 may be, I don't think there's any question that whenever DC is in, he's the 5. By the way, he looked taller and slimmer than I expected last night.

I don't know if I like the idea of Colemen trying to close out on shooters. He just doesn't seem mobile enough to play on the wing.

Tonight:

Saturday:

Actually, the All-Ameircan game is on Sunday. ESPN's current scedule doesn't have it on at 3PM on any channel: it's on ESPNU at 9PM : http://espn.go.com/espntv/onair/index?start=4-01-12-5:00-PM

Can't see DC covering the wing in the zone.

Actually, the All-Ameircan game is on Sunday. ESPN's current scedule doesn't have it on at 3PM on any channel: it's on ESPNU at 9PM : http://espn.go.com/espntv/onair/index?start=4-01-12-5:00-PM
ESPN3 has it on at 3pm and 430pm rebroadcast later on ESPNU

4/01 3:00 PM EDT All-American High School Classic - North vs. South ESPN3
4/01 4:30 PM EDT All-American High School Classic - West vs. East ESPN3