Cuse Targets Playing On The CBS Sports Network Tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Targets Playing On The CBS Sports Network Tonight

Florida has bewn sneaky good at putting together a great 13 class arent they also in the Jefferson sweepstakes?
Yup, Billy D has done a good job with the 2013 class so far. I don't believe they're serious players in the Jefferson sweepstakes though.

MCW can't go 0er...can he?
If he fails again then at least we can say

52e18b49d3d10d75582a5daa8517430e_original.jpg

Yup, Billy D has done a good job with the 2013 class so far. I don't believe they're serious players in the Jefferson sweepstakes though.
I think Jefferson is where its at. Ennis, Jefferson, Lawrence and anyone else would be one of the best classes ever... IMO.

I think Jefferson is where its at. Ennis, Jefferson, Lawrence and anyone else would be one of the best classes ever... IMO.

I agree with you those are the three guys I'm highest on in 2013, Ennis is a smart pg, Jefferson is an all around player and can basically play 4 positions, and Lawrence just seems to be our prototypical forward. Seldon is another guy I wouldn't mind for this class but I'm guessing they wouldn't take Ennis, Jeffesron, and Seldon.

th_kennypowers.png Kenny Powers co-signs to that.

Just my opinion but Seldon>Jefferson

Seldon's ceiling is Dion Waiters
Jefferson's ceiling is Josh Pace

Just my opinion but Seldon>Jefferson

Seldon's ceiling is Dion Waiters
Jefferson's ceiling is Josh Pace
Omg no. You know how peoe are always like " oh man that dude can play 1-4"(ie Kris Joseph) and you knowing better are all like "pssshgh mother efer, maybe in HS".

Well this dude can actually play 1-3... In college... And no like "krisjo can". I've seen 3 games of his and I want him over anyone in his class (that we are recruiting) and if you have a problem with that meet me at Manley fh out 730. Bring a weapon... No guns

Omg no. You know how peoe are always like " oh man that dude can play 1-4"(ie Kris Joseph) and you knowing better are all like "pssshgh mother efer, maybe in HS".

Well this dude can actually play 1-3... In college... And no like "krisjo can". I've seen 3 games of his and I want him over anyone in his class (that we are recruiting) and if you have a problem with that meet me at Manley fh out 730. Bring a weapon... No guns

LOL!!!
A) Comparing him to Josh Pace is not a slam!
B) If any SU player in the pass 20years could have played 1-3 it would have been Josh Pace!
C) They are both lefties, who are smart all around players that lack deep shooting range.

Oh and you wouldn't last 30secs with me!

LOL!!!
A) Comparing him to Josh Pace is not a slam!
B) If any SU player in the pass 20years could have played 1-3 it would have been Josh Pace!
C) They are both lefties, who are smart all around players that lack deep shooting range.

Oh and you wouldn't last 30secs with me!
I know it wasn't a slam. I'm just saying Jefferson is SICCCCCKKK...

and about that fight... see that dog in my avatar... I ate her... while she was alive.

I know it wasn't a slam. I'm just saying Jefferson is SICCCCCKKK...

and about that fight... see that dog in my avatar... I ate her... while she was alive.

But Seldon is better and with a pure point like Ennis Seldon will fit better on the floor than Jefferson IMO

And if you ate that dog alive than you are a fat pig and would have no shot!

But Seldon is better and with a pure point like Ennis Seldon will fit better on the floor than Jefferson IMO

And if you ate that dog alive than you are a fat pig and would have no shot!
NO Seldon is not better, I will not Concede this.

6'1" 160 of pure skeleton... COME AT ME!

NO Seldon is not better, I will not Concede this.

6'1" 160 of pure skeleton... COME AT ME!

Better NBA prospect Seldon hands down, better for the program could be Jefferson. Just like Dion and Josh, Dion 4th over all pick, but Josh was key to a NC and did more for the program. Jefferson is a jack of all trades, Seldon is a master scorer.

What's your address? I will send you care package...clearly you put new meaning to the phase "starving college student"!

Better NBA prospect Seldon hands down, better for the program could be Jefferson. Just like Dion and Josh, Dion 4th over all pick, but Josh was key to a NC and did more for the program. Jefferson is a jack of all trades, Seldon is a master scorer.

What's your address? I will send you care package...clearly you put new meaning to the phase "starving college student"!
.. maybe... but Jefferson is an NBAer no question.

Haha, i just have a fast metabolism. There is little I can do about it.

Wait a few years, that metabolism will take care of itself, and then you should eat just half the dog.

.. maybe... but Jefferson is an NBAer no question.

Haha, i just have a fast metabolism. There is little I can do about it.

He has NO right hand! It happens to a lot of leftie players because throughout their career they have always been able to go left but that won't work at the next level. Side note I'm left handed and I learned how to go right by playing right handed exclusively for a whole summer...long time ago now.

I no longer want to fight you I'm scared I might hurt my hand on all of those bones of yours:p

He has NO right hand! It happens to a lot of leftie players because throughout their career they have always been able to go left but that won't work at the next level. Side note I'm left handed and I learned how to go right by playing right handed exclusively for a whole summer...long time ago now.

I no longer want to fight you I'm scared I might hurt my hand on all of those bones of yours:p
Does Seldon have a left?

I drank a lot of milk growing up, these shits are like adamantium. Thats why you get a weapon.

Does Seldon have a left?

I drank a lot of milk growing up, these shits are like adamantium. Thats why you get a weapon.

Yes Seldon has a left he can even finish at the rim left handed.

Hard bones in a fight is like she has a great personality on a date....not a bad thing but nothing to brag about either.

Yes Seldon has a left he can even finish at the rim left handed.

Hard bones in a fight is like she has a great personality on a date....not a bad thing but nothing to brag about either.
Haha I know. I am only kidding about pretty much everything, only thing I would add in a fight is my desire to win. Im a tenacious mother effer.

Haha I know. I am only kidding about pretty much everything, only thing I would add in a fight is my desire to win. Im a tenacious mother effer.

Desire is half the battle in a fight or life in general

I really liked Rashad Vaughn's game. He looked to have good size for a 2 guard and a real nice smooth jumper. I also liked that he could score without really needing plays run for him. During the championship when it seemed like a lot of guys were forcing shots, he scored off a put back and moving without the ball and finding open spaces to catch and shoot. I'm not sure why he didn't play more as I thought he looked better than Aaron. The only negative is I see him as strictly a 2 guard whereas it seems that recently the staff likes combo guards. Waiters, Triche, Devendorf, Rautins, even Scoop to a certain extent. I wonder how serious of a player we are in his recruitment because didn't someone post a link a little while back suggesting we were in good shape?

let's go over the ground rules. Rule number 1, no touching of the hair or face!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom