Cuse vs UNC ACCT game on at 7:30 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse vs UNC ACCT game on at 7:30

We have a 21 point halftime lead on North Freakin Carolina !!

Sucks that The Walking Dead starts at 9 PM. I'll miss the ending of the game.

I think this is the third time I’v seen this game replayed on the ACCN. It hasn’t gotten old yet. It must be killing UNC fans to have it constantly replayed. (Too bad for them :cool: )

I wonder if this game will make the documentaries, movies and 30 for 30 about March 11, 2020, the day sports died and were changed forever by COVID-19. It was one of the last sporting events played. I think even some of the west coast games scheduled to start real late EST were canceled after our game ended.

Thank you! I didn’t realize that the game was going to be replayed and that I would miss out. After the first half on Wed. Night, I suddenly realized that I hadn’t asked my husband to record the game. So I called him (I was in NC) and so I’ve got the second half on the DVR, but that’s not nearly as exciting as the first half.

You always come through, OrangeXtreme!

I wonder if this game will make the documentaries, movies and 30 for 30 about March 11, 2020, the day sports died and were changed forever by COVID-19. It was one of the last sporting events played. I think even some of the west coast games scheduled to start real late EST were canceled after our game ended.
Died and changed forever?

hysteria much. This is a hiccup in history,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom