Cuse>>Wake Forest on Official Visits | Syracusefan.com

Cuse>>Wake Forest on Official Visits

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
https://twitter.com/DeacsRecruiting/status/383005088786026496/photo/1

BVC1GU0CAAExRsZ.jpg

WOW. And really, why would the official twitter account of WF put this out there, lol.

And steak out of a warming tray? ewwww...get ready for some tough meat.

One thing Cuse does right...don't they take them (Recruits) to Dinosaur?

I hope they are plastic as there is a story on the Wake Scoot, I can't read without a Wake sub, that a Cuse commit is going to visit Wake. Saw the tweet a few days ago but haven't been able to figure out which commit so don't know if FB or BB.

most likely corey cooper as his former high school teammate and Q.B a is a current commit there

most likely corey cooper as his former high school teammate and Q.B a is a current commit there

The only two that have Wake offers are Cooper and Edouard. So I was thinking one of those two.

The only two that have Wake offers are Cooper and Edouard. So I was thinking one of those two.
Weird thing is that the Wake Scoot post was put up by none other than McAllister. No mention of it on the Syracuse forum...

Yeah, I saw that too. Guess he doesn't want anyone here who doesn't have a sub to figure it out.

We need to paste Wake Forest.

Ruh roh. Rodney Williams is tweeting we lost another commit. Cooper? I'm not ready for this . Better beat Wake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom