Cuse will win tonight | Syracusefan.com

Cuse will win tonight

Cuseball

Starter
Forget what happened on Saturday. We are better than Marquette and will show it tonight. I expect the Cuse to come out fired up and take it to Marquette. Buzz's squad will have a few runs but we take this one by 6-10 points. I think Grant comes up big with double figures. We end their 23 game home winning streak in the process.

Go Cuse!

I feel good about it, too. And that's weird, since playing Marquette is every bit as awful (and disadvantageous to Syracuse) as playing Pittsburgh.

But I think Triche and Fair put up good numbers and one of the bigs has an 8-point/10-rebound kind of game and we win. 65-59 or so.

I feel good about it, too. And that's weird, since playing Marquette is every bit as awful (and disadvantageous to Syracuse) as playing Pittsburgh.

But I think Triche and Fair put up good numbers and one of the bigs has an 8-point/10-rebound kind of game and we win. 65-59 or so.

Whoa, how are we scoring 65 points?

Still I feel good. And I know it feels like Marquette is a thorn in our side, but aren't we undefeated against them except for the two games in 2011. Of course one of those two was especially painful.

The thinking here is that we can't be as inept on offense as we were on Saturday. Probably not even close to that bad.

Thought he didn't do a good job on Saturday, but Boeheim really wanted that one. He feels worse about it than any of us. I'm betting he let the players know all about it for the bulk of the past 47 hours.

Yes we will
nod.gif

Hmm. I hope so. You do realize that since the end of January we are playing 50% ball against weaker competition than we will now face?

I don't feel very confident at all, hope I am as well wrong. Go Cuse!