Cuse wins next 4 games | Syracusefan.com

Cuse wins next 4 games

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
This place is pretty gloomy, but I think that is what happens. Then UC /Ville/Mizzou Ls and get a bowl in Phila.

Maybe just hope. But, that is how I see it playing out.

As bees an others have said though, this Pitt game is big for the program. An L on Friday and I am thinking we will be the new Duke football. 3-9 or 2-10 could be reality...

But I am strangely confident that Syracuse plays balls out and beats Pitt by 10+ They have to. Jesus Troy Nunes was the last QB to beat them. Looking at this team compared those 3-9 and 2-10 teams.

Just trying to counter all the doom and gloom on here. Syracuse has a decent team that has got in the quicksand with penalties and turnovers and generalized misfortune. I think the rest of the season they're due a few of those bounces.

Revisit this before the game in this fair Queen City. Hopefully Cuse is 5-3 on 11-3 for that one.

This place is pretty gloomy, but I think that is what happens. Then UC /Ville/Mizzou Ls and get a bowl in Phila.

As bees an others have said though, this Pitt game is big for the program. An L on Friday and I am thinking we will be the new Duke football. 3-9 or 2-10 could be reality...

But I am strangely confident that Syracuse plays balls out and beats Pitt by 10+ They have to. Jesus Troy Nunes was the last QB to beat them. Looking at this team compared those 3-9 and 2-10 teams.

Just trying to counter all the doom and gloom on here. Syracuse has a decent team that has got in the quicksand with penalties and turnovers and generalized misfortune. I think the rest of the season they're due a few of those bounces.

Revisit this before the game in this fair Queen City. Hopefully Cuse is 5-3 on 11-3 for that one.
your mouth to Gods ears bro

your mouth to Gods ears bro
Maybe if he wrote it in all caps.

I thought we'd start a string with the same wins too, but that included the past two games as well. Friday will tell us a lot - here's hoping it's good news.

Great post. I agree completely. I will also add that I think the D gets stingy...

I hope that we get a win this weekend. I haven't been this down about our football program ever. I always had faith the program would turn around but a decade of garbage football has gotten me down. I usually am not this bothered by a bad season. I'm not sure why I am so bummed but I hope for my sanity we string together a few wins! I have not given up on this team but it is a tough time to be a football fan. Sorry for my gloomy attitude just frustrated. Cmon doug get this team playing some football! Just win

Cuse beat Pitt in 04 long after Troy Nunes.

Can't see beating Pitt. SU will essentially have 2 new OL. Pugh hasn't played a down since last year and Hickey is moving to a new position. That will result in several false starts and a couple of holding calls thrown in for good measure. Pitt will also pound it through SU's porous front seven.

Great post. I agree completely. I will also add that I think the D gets stingy...

If SU tackles well they should win but if we start to see those arm tackles or gang no arm tackles we have a problem. I hope the D can put pressure on Tino and force some bad decisions.

An L on Friday and I am thinking we will be the new Duke football. 3-9 or 2-10 could be reality...

Unfortunately, we became that a while ago. Duke is 4-1 and 1-0 in the ACC this season. Schedule schmedule (they played Memphis, FIU, NCCU, and Stanford) but are only 2 games away from bowling. If we go 2-10 or 3-9 we will be auto-ridiculed as the defacto worst team in the ACC come next year.

Lets just win on Friday and worry about the rest of season after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom