Cuse Wins on Sat We Get Beef | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Wins on Sat We Get Beef

Apparently the winner gets Beef O'Brady (assuming USF loses on Friday to WVU)

http://www.stpetersburgbowl.com/
The Battle for the Beef O'Brady! It is going to be a humdinger!

images
beef-o-bradys-bowl.jpg

This is a real opportunity for the team to salvage their season. I realize this isn't a glamorous BCS bowl, but going to a bowl is the dividing line that separates the upper echelon from the lower echelon in college football. Considering how far the program had fallen, just being invited to a bowl 2 years in a row hasn't happened to SU since the 1990s, and would provide a real milestone to point to in our rebuilding efforts.

If ending our losing streak vs. Pitt, and the chance to play in a bowl (and deny Pitt a bowl berth in the process) doesn't provide incentive to come out fired up, this team has absolutely no cojones.

Plus it will be against supposedly Marshall...we should be able to win that one.

I hope so, however don't sleep on Doc he has done a great job recruiting at Marshall and should have been named head coach at WVU when they went with Stewart instead.

Plus it will be against supposedly Marshall...we should be able to win that one.

I don't know, they did beat Louisville.

But one thing we would have in common, each of us would have won a winner goes bowling, loser stays home game to end the season. 5-6 Marshall beat 5-6 ECU in OT last week.

Maybe I should just accept that it's our destiny and make sure the DVR works. If it doesn't, I could always just go back and watch the Tulane game, I'm sure it will look very similar.

This team has a knack of making very ordinary teams look extraordinarily good.

I would expect more of the same when they play a sub-par Pitt squad. I'm sure we'll make them look like the second coming of USC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom