Cuse@WMU Saturday, Sept 28th | Syracusefan.com

Cuse@WMU Saturday, Sept 28th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok here is the story. Lots of schools are going to digital ticketing. It means I can't scan and email you tickets. They have to be electronically transferred. I believe all the schools still support card stock ticket delivery. Due to this, I will limit most of these events to 75 tickets. Expect to pay a mailing fee (TBD). More info coming.

Tip: You can generally save 30-60 mins traveling through Canada. Just be aware you need a Passport or Enhanced License.

Wait times: CBP Border Wait Times

Parking

Pretty straightforward. Expect to pay $10. We plan to meet in Lot 1 (east of the stadium) just south of Heritage Hall

Tailgate

We are expecting to join some WMU fans in a tailgate.

Tentative List

TexanMark
Orange_In_VA
JRHeeter 4
OrangeJet
Roger N.?
Cusetown23
JCCuse?
Drypolcher?
Headmaster 2

Last edited:
Ok here is the story. Lots of schools are going to digital ticketing. It means I can't scan and email you tickets. They have to be electronically transferred. I believe all the schools still support card stock ticket delivery. Due to this, I will limit most of these events to 75 tickets. Expect to pay a mailing fee (TBD). More info coming.

Parking

Pretty straightforward. Expect to pay $10. We plan to meet in Lot 1 (east of the stadium) just south of Heritage Hall

Tailgate

We are expecting to join some WMU fans in a tailgate.

Tentative List

TexanMark
Orange_In_VA
JRHeeter
OrangeJet
Roger N.?
Cusetown23
JCCuse?
Drypolcher?

I am in for 4 for this one

but if they are going to digital cant you just email people the tickets thru the ticketmaster app and they show up in the email inbox on the phone?

but if they are going to digital cant you just email people the tickets thru the ticketmaster app and they show up in the email inbox on the phone?
Yes but several of my customers are adverse to technology. I might be able to work around it. I just wanted to give the worst case.

I don't think I can swing it, but there's several trains a day (including Saturdays) that leave Chicago and pass through Kalamazoo on their way to points in Michigan. It looks to be about a 3 hour ride, and the station is downtown Kalazamoo. It looks to be a block or two from Bell's, and a 1.2 mile walk to the stadium.

A 7am train out of Chicago would put you in Kalamazoo at 10:45 (thanks time zones), and there's a 9pm train back to Chicago. Only way it wouldn't work is if there's a 7pm kick.

Last edited:
Also, flights currently to Kalamazoo airport are incredibly cheap if anyone is looking at going that route