D. Parson? | Syracusefan.com

D. Parson?

jr4750

All American
Some rumblings on the other board that he is looking around and not confident in his initial choice... The interview he gave was good, he sounds like a very well spoken young man. I wonder if we have moved away slightly for a bigger fish, or if he thinks that one of the local guys, UVA, VT will come around? Any insight?

Some rumblings on the other board that he is looking around and not confident in his initial choice... The interview he gave was good, he sounds like a very well spoken young man. I wonder if we have moved away slightly for a bigger fish, or if he thinks that one of the local guys, UVA, VT will come around? Any insight?
What "other board"? He's solid with us.

Scout... Interview with Kristin Kenney... Not sure if I should link the article as I know we don't have the best relationship with them anymore... I thought the interview was fairly recent, I guess I'll go back and look to see if its something older...

What the heck happened there? Did he have issues with grades? Or did we just stay away because we didn't think he had the talent? Central Connecticut State...

I would feel worse if he ended up at some place like VaTech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom