Class of 2014 - Daejuan Funderburk DB (DC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Daejuan Funderburk DB (DC) Offered

Is the surname Funderburk equivalent to Smith in the DC Metro/Virginia region? Or is there a connection? Or is this just a really random-name coincidence?

Is the surname Funderburk equivalent to Smith in the DC Metro/Virginia region? Or is there a connection? Or is this just a really random-name coincidence?

I work in WDC with 2 guys who are not related named Funderburk. Maybe it is the Smith of the area.

There's absolutely no way that kid has that offer list and commits to Temple. Me thinks someone claimed a lot of offers they didnt have.

There's absolutely no way that kid has that offer list and commits to Temple. Me thinks someone claimed a lot of offers they didnt have.
I definitely think some of the list is puffed up but he is a pretty highly rated prospect. I remember reading an article on him when Cause offered

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk 4 Beta

They've landed 3 or 4 commits with pretty decent offer sheets in this class. His offer sheet may be puffed up but on paper it looks like they're doing a pretty good job.