Daily News backpage tomorrow: You can't be SYR-ious. | Syracusefan.com

Daily News backpage tomorrow: You can't be SYR-ious.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
DYnczW6XUAAIvOB.jpg:large

yeah, but dang, Met's lose Vargas and his 78 mph heater to injury...just takes out all the fun from the Cuse victory...

yeah, but dang, Met's lose Vargas and his 78 mph heater to injury...just takes out all the fun from the Cuse victory...

No it doesn't. I live and die by the Orange. I don't care a flying frog for the Mets (please note I used a capital M there). :)

No it doesn't. I live and die by the Orange. I don't care a flying frog for the Mets (please note I used a capital M there). :)
I truly have no care about the Mets either. I just think the juxaposition of the headlines is quite hilarious . Im sure even the biggest Mets fans here dont care or are even happy Vargas is out. He's not good...and he makes RA Dickey look like a fire baller.

Does Cuse Bball do edits for recruits like the football team does? I don't recall seeing many. If they do these full page shots would be a great place to start. Great shot of Oshae!

wow the skewed perspective on this pic makes it looks like that Johnny has the lower body of Andrea the Giant and the torso of Danny Devito.

wow the skewed perspective on this pic makes it looks like that Johnny has the lower body of Andrea the Giant and the torso of Danny Devito.

He loved those baggy shorts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom