Daily Rutgers rant | Syracusefan.com

Daily Rutgers rant

Rocco

Watching you.
I hate their uniforms. What is with the silver?

I love they are losing.

I love they are in the Big Mac.

I love we don't have to play them anymore after this year.

I hate that I am talking about them.

The Daily Rutgers Rant is akin to drinking a prune juice/maalox cocktail - Same result!

Gotta give them credit. They must have a lot of fans there--can hear them.

I hate that I am talking about them.

It's ok to talk about them. I generally don't take much pleasure in making fun of bad teams/programs, but Rutgers is an exception due to their laughably ridiculous internet message board fanbase. They really think they are good, and most of them seem to have very little football knowledge.

A terrible program...mixed with that fanbase? It provides a lot of comedy. So talking about them is ok.

Nova is playing well for them. They are showing up Arkansas at home...

Rutgers might end up in a BCS bowl. There game vs L'ville will be for the conference championship. Big East is terrible and give Rutgers credit. Win AT an SEC school. They look good.

Rrrruuuudoucche will have a better flight home than Doug Marrone will. :mad:

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I cant wait to play them and their pathetic offense. If a guy coming off a concussion can throw as well as this guy did, Nassib should destroy them. I think we will beat them by atleast 30-40 points.

I cant wait to play them and their pathetic offense. If a guy coming off a concussion can throw as well as this guy did, Nassib should destroy them. I think we will beat them by atleast 30-40 points.

Whatever. Not sure this Syracuse team could beat Cortland State.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Rutgers is undefeated. I don't care who they played I much rather be 4-0 than 1-3. Hate the program, but we can't act like they are the joke of college football

Rutgers is undefeated. I don't care who they played I much rather be 4-0 than 1-3. Hate the program, but we can't act like they are the joke of college football

I rather be in the ACC than the big east.

Stop talking about Rutgers! You want to know how people know our football team sucks? Because we keep talking about RU. Who the heck cares!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom