DaJuan Coleman? | Syracusefan.com

DaJuan Coleman?

RaleighSUfan

Scout Team
Has anyone read any reports on how Coleman has played in the McDonald's AA practices? I'm curious to see how he's performed so far.

Didn't see anything about him per se, but 1 article talked about how several coaches and reporters left the East practice because the whole team was playing so lazily that they went to see the West team who were going hard.

Every report I've read has been pretty unimpressed with the effort of the East squad's big men. Real excited to watch him tonight tho and see how he looks. Generally its tough to gauge bigs in these games but he did pretty well in the Boost 24 game.

Every report I've read has been pretty unimpressed with the effort of the East squad's big men. Real excited to watch him tonight tho and see how he looks. Generally its tough to gauge bigs in these games but he did pretty well in the Boost 24 game.
Links?

There hasn't been much good to come out of the practices this week. From multiple places:

- Shabazz has played up to his ranking

- Poythress is the best athlete out of the group and has been impressive. He and Dunn have been the stand outs on the East

- Bennett & Smart - two of the more physical guys and that's gone a long way, nobody is mixing it up.

- Pollard is out tonight with a concussion he suffered in practice.

- Tony Parker and DaJuan Coleman - lazy and out of shape. Ridley, too.

- Grant Jerrett has been better than Brandon Ashley

- Paige and Yogi - steady, not spectacular.

Has anyone read any reports on how Coleman has played in the McDonald's AA practices? I'm curious to see how he's performed so far.
Four years ago there were reports that Coleman would never make here academically.
Now we're hearing negative reports that he's lazy. Give the kid a break.

What's the spread? I'm gonna be all over the West when the # comes out.

No it was on another forum, he just took pieces from the scout articles

If I recall - Dion was pretty lazy by many standards in the Jordan game.. and Fab looked amazing in the Mickey D's game.. Get him on campus.. and working out with the team/trainers and see what happens. Sullinger can move well for his size and yet no one would compare his effort level to a keita... just saying..

If I recall - Dion was pretty lazy by many standards in the Jordan game.. and Fab looked amazing in the Mickey D's game.. Get him on campus.. and working out with the team/trainers and see what happens. Sullinger can move well for his size and yet no one would compare his effort level to a keita... just saying..

Sullinger absolutely dominated at the McDonald's practices and did very well in the game.

Sullinger absolutely dominated at the McDonald's practices and did very well in the game.
Understood.. not comparing Sullinger's Mickey D Practices.. was making a general reference.. we have seen players look good in the mickey d's game and not be as advertised or the opposite..

Here's to hoping that Coleman realizes that being a "Burger Boy" does not mean he has to eat them all the time...

Reports were also that Christmas was lazy.

Four years ago there were reports that Coleman would never make here academically.
Now we're hearing negative reports that he's lazy. Give the kid a break.
Onuaku could barely run the court, I'll take seconds of that entree any day.

Sheesh, great news :(

Dude lay off the kid, Who cares he is prob pissed because he knows he wont get his in this game because the ball hogs prob headed for kentucky or north carolina will want thiers

DC2 will be fine

These games are usually a waste. Especially for the big guys. The guards take the ball up court and shoot. Hardly ever any decent passing.

The bigs score if they get an offensive rebound and a put back. A pass inside is as rare as a Fab 3 pointer.

These games are usually a waste. Especially for the big guys. The guards take the ball up court and shoot. Hardly ever any decent passing.

The bigs score if they get an offensive rebound and a put back. A pass inside is as rare as a Fab 3 pointer.
This. These games are nice if you are watching for a point guard or a true inside/outside swing man, but watching the McD's game and expecting to get any real idea of what a true post player brings to the table is a waste of time. These games, and to a large extent AAU and camps, are pointless when it comes to evaluating big men because the guards and swing men are trying to catch a recruiter's eye, so the post player is only as good as his guards are unselfish.

An exception and a great outlook for us, MCW worked hard at giving out assists. I think he only took two shots.

Dude lay off the kid, Who cares he is prob pissed because he knows he wont get his in this game because the ball hogs prob headed for kentucky or north carolina will want thiers

DC2 will be fine
A few remedial english courses would help you develop the ability to convey your ideas coherently as well as promote the ability to discern the intended content of other posters here.

My comment was in no way intended to disparage DC2. The intent of my comment was to convey a sense of frustration at hearing a report which, if true, is somewhat disheartening.

A few remedial english courses would help you develop the ability to convey your ideas coherently as well as promote the ability to discern the intended content of other posters here.

My comment was in no way intended to disparage DC2. The intent of my comment was to convey a sense of frustration at hearing a report which, if true, is somewhat disheartening.

DC2 is good in my book

With any luck, somewhere a dictionary is getting a good workout...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom