Dajuan | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan

I know. I was afraid he was going to punch the SDSU guy in the back of the head.

Yeah, Coleman got deranged for a moment there. If he scores as often as some think he will, he's going to use up a bit of energy with that routine. No worries about packing on the pounds if that is the case.

He has to hold on to the ball. I noticed in the exhibition games and the first time he got the ball today he lost it.

He has to hold on to the ball. I noticed in the exhibition games and the first time he got the ball today he lost it.

Ironically, Keita seems to have improved hands so far.

Ironically, Keita seems to have improved hands so far.

I've noticed that, also, Toga. He catches the ball and hangs on to it far better than he did in the past two years. Good to see him have some success; appears to be a terrific, hardworking young man.

lol...same reaction here, I certainly wan't expecting that kind of emotional outburst. He went ballistic, and then he missed his next one in close.

He has struggled severely on the offensive end in all our televised games so far (including exhibitions). Hope its just a startup transient.

He has struggled severely on the offensive end in all our televised games so far (including exhibitions). Hope its just a startup transient.

He just needs to get used to playing with this group. I think now that the games count, and all will now be inside, that the spacing created by the veterans will give him room to operate. Would like to see him find a go to move and stick with it. He seems to have a tendency to want to put it on the floor in traffic and that just won't work against good defensive teams who will collapse around him.

Holy emotion on the tip in , was laughing my asss off at it, love it. Devo who??

Cut the guy some slack... They were his first 2 official points at the school he grew up dreaming to play for.

Most of you guys would wet your pants if you scored a basket in a 'Cuse hoops game.

I thought it was an awesome moment of an actual dream realized.

Cut the guy some slack... They were his first 2 official points at the school he grew up dreaming to play for.

Most of you guys would wet your pants if you scored a basket in a 'Cuse hoops game.

??? It wasnt meant to be a knock, and i dont know how you twisted it into one.

I read what you guys posted and I never felt there was any knock intended.

I think most of us felt the same feelings at the time...surprised at the emotion and happy for him.

I thought the same thing at the very moment he scored.

I loved it. Got our section pumped when he did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom