Dajuan | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Still looks lost out there, i think we might need to buy him a gps for x mas. What if he didnt lose all the weight before the season how worse would it be, yikes. Im sending him a tom tom for x mas, that will do it, yeah!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still looks lost out there, i think we might need to buy him a gps for x mas. What if he didnt lose all the weight before the season how worse would it be, yikes. Im sending him a tom tom for x mas, that will do it, yeah!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just don't use your credit card to buy that Tom Tom. You might end up sending all the kids in India brand new Ipads.:rolling:

It takes big guys at least a year to adjust to the speed of the game and to become good in the zone. I was hoping DC2 would be different but he is not. Hopefully next year but Rak needs to get his act together now!

Yeah, I thought coleman would be a lot more polished offensively than what he has shown so far. He is just rushing lot when he gets the ball down low. No touch around the hoop whatsoever so far. Just needs to settle in, we need him FAST tho.

i would have liked to see rak get the ball posted up more.. i could live with him missing on attempts to finish in the post vs mcw's out of control efforts. i think we need rak to assert himself on offense and force the issue more often.. even if it means living more off putbacks.