Dajuan! | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan!

when coleman learns how to maximize his strength ... lookout.. he uses like 20 percent of it to avoid fouling a lot

Coleman is one of the most overrated players I have ever seen at Syracuse... Limited athleticism, limited game iq, plays small. Kid should have transferred to oak hill his last two years. He has not really progressed at all since he was 16 and has never been challenged.The program misses Bernie fine for sure . The play down low is abysmal and that is putting it mildly. Coleman needs to commit to working hard and busting his ass in the off season because right now he has zero shot at the NBA. With his lack of Foot speed, hops and athleticism he is a real long shot. It's too bad Rick wasn't a bit more athletic he was really crafty around the bucket as was ao

Coleman is one of the most overrated players I have ever seen at Syracuse... Limited athleticism, limited game iq, plays small. Kid should have transferred to oak hill his last two years. He has not really progressed at all since he was 16 and has never been challenged.The program misses Bernie fine for sure . The play down low is abysmal and that is putting it mildly. Coleman needs to commit to working hard and busting his ass in the off season because right now he has zero shot at the NBA. With his lack of Foot speed, hops and athleticism he is a real long shot. It's too bad Rick wasn't a bit more athletic he was really crafty around the bucket as was ao

Some points are valid. However the hardest transition to make from high school to college is at the center position. Noel looks totally lost for UK and he is the consensus #1 pick. Let's give the dude more than 17 games. What I saw today was that he plays better mad. Maybe he needs the John Henderson face slap right before the tip every game.

just hate to see a guy his size getting touch fouls inside . make em count like that wwf takedown on the tie up.(which by the way wasn't a foul imo)

His best moment was going bitchcakes crazy — from the bench — when Cooney hit a three. I love that stuff. It was beautiful seeing him be genuinely happy for someone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom