Damage Control | Syracusefan.com

Damage Control

G

GoCuse44

Marrone has a mess on his hands. Had to look up abbreviations on the internet to figure out he said "shaking my head" & "people."

Keon Lyn @KeonLyn8
Just when you think you making friends & a new family you realize that this is a business smh & ppl get up & just leave for a better job

While I agree with Keon and feel for him, CFB is filled with nothing but people saying one thing and doing another. But in DM's defense, what else could he have said over the last few years? You are competing with coaches giving recruits the same lines about "family" and loyalty and really have no choice but to say the same things. Sadly, there is little reward for honesty in the big bucks world of CFB.

This really sucks man. C'mon SU. Take care of Doug!

Marrone has a mess on his hands. Had to look up abbreviations on the internet to figure out he said "shaking my head" & "people."

Keon Lyn @KeonLyn8
Just when you think you making friends & a new family you realize that this is a business smh & ppl get up & just leave for a better job

Keon should read his own tweat, in particular the last couple of words.

That's part of the reason he's in school, so he's prepared to go out and leave for a bunch of better jobs in his life.

Keon should read his own tweat, in particular the last couple of words.

That's part of the reason he's in school, so he's prepared to go out and leave for a bunch of better jobs in his life.
Agreed...Keon has a habit of being a quite impulsive at times. I feel for him and his teammates. He's simply venting...nothing that can't be patched-up once this is resolved and DM stays put.

Keon Lyn @KeonLyn8

So ... I guess Marrone has already informed all 70+ returning players that he's quitting and planning on taking the Bills job.

A job that he may not even interview for.

It looks like that tweet was taken down. I went through a few other players and see the ESPN tweet going out but no one responding to it. It seems like there is a bunch of speculation going on but nothing concrete as usual. Can we please hold off on the butter battle and get more information than a tweet before we start tearing the program apart?

Keon's a little baby. As a future professional, you can't expect to 'vent' your childish little emotions publicly every time something bad happens or may happen. I can support him as a player when he's on the field but otherwise, he's no different than my 7 year old nephew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom