Damien Rhodes new HC at Fayetteville-Manlius | Syracusefan.com

Damien Rhodes new HC at Fayetteville-Manlius

He'll do a good job. Probably wishes he had Tyrone Wheatley, Jr. to play receiver and defensive end though

My buddy Paul did a great job while being the Head Coach there prior to Damien. Even if he was a traitor and went to the rival school!

My buddy Paul did a great job while being the Head Coach there prior to Damien. Even if he was a traitor and went to the rival school!

where did paul go?

Didn't PM inherit DR when he came over from Oswego?

All grown up. Wow. I can remember when he pulled that hat out of the bag. Who was over there giving us live updates?

He'll do a good job. Probably wishes he had Tyrone Wheatley, Jr. to play receiver and defensive end though

what makes you think wheatley jr wont be playing there?

Congrats, Damien. Never quite lived up to my expectations, but still gave me one of the most memorable plays I've witnessed in the Dome in the overtime win over Va Tech, when he took a pitch and started toward the home sideline, reversed field, went all the way back to the visitor sideline and scored from 25 yards out. Unbelievable play.

Paul is still at FM, just not coaching. He stepped down in November. I went to high school with him at JD. He graduated with Schwedes, I graduated with Drummond. I don't recall the exact years, but Paul did coach Rhodes after moving from Oswego to FM.

Gee I wonder.

you think wheatley moving 2 hours away in a job that he will hardly be able to see his kids do anything anyway is going to move his 17 yr old athlete out of 1 of the best schools in the entire country?

I think you are crazy and wheatly too if he moves him into buffalo.

you think wheatley moving 2 hours away in a job that he will hardly be able to see his kids do anything anyway is going to move his 17 yr old athlete out of 1 of the best schools in the entire country?

I think you are crazy and wheatly too if he moves him into buffalo.
If it were me, being hardly able to see my kids do anything anyway is still better than never being able to see my kids do anything. I'm sure Tyrone will make the choice that he and his wife feel is best for his family. Regardless, if Tyrone Jr. is lined up for FM football next fall, FM football fans, like myself, will certainly not be complaining and neither will head coach DR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom