Damn You Marrone!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Damn You Marrone!!!!

Ozcuse

All American
My fiancee just sent me this email at work,

Dear Ozcuse,

I know I said that you're the love of my life and man of my dreams but I regret to inform you that I've taken a position with the Buffalo Bills. Our time together was a great experience for me and this was a very difficult decision to make. I believe in our six years that I made a positive contribution to your life and I believe I'm leaving you in a better place than I found you.

Love,

ExMrsOzcuse

P.S. I took the better behaved dog, the nicer car, the heirloom antique plate set from your grandparents, and the mortgage check I wrote this month is going to bounce. XOXO

couchburn

thank God she at least turned you around to a semi functioning human being before she moved on. Still I'm pissed as she left you only half done, you could've been a contenda...

Hopefully SS can finish the job....

My fiancee just sent me this email at work,

Dear Ozcuse,

I know I said that you're the love of my life and man of my dreams but I regret to inform you that I've taken a position with the Buffalo Bills. Our time together was a great experience for me and this was a very difficult decision to make. I believe in our six years that I made a positive contribution to your life and I believe I'm leaving you in a better place than I found you.

Love,

ExMrsOzcuse

P.S. I took the better behaved dog, the nicer car, the heirloom antique plate set from your grandparents, and the mortgage check I wrote this month is going to bounce. XOXO

couchburn
Well at least it should of some comfort to you that you gave her her first opportunity to be a married lady. Now that she has outgrown you and found a richer beau, should make you happy as hell.

PS

Did she happen to take the roast beast too?

I was considering writing up a, uh, transcript of Marrone's meeting with the team yesterday, but this post made it unnecessary.

Plus, Doug's a sensitive creature, and I've been piling on pretty hard lately.