Dan Dakich Lovefest alert for Sunday | Syracusefan.com

Dan Dakich Lovefest alert for Sunday

So Danny hasn't done a game yet, I hope he gets to. He'd be in paradise.

It'll be interesting to see if that love fest wasn't perpetuated by instruction from the WWL leading up to JB's 900th. At the time, I really thought it was over the top. Or maybe he just got him a true-2-life JB man-crush:)

Didn't he do the Arkansas game or am I confusing who he is?

DD is funny at times but never knows the players and teams that well. I find myself feeling sorry for him more than anything. He also tells too long of stories that kind of go nowhere. He's like Grandpa Simpson. I will enjoy his constant comparing of Jim Boeheim to the godfather and his "Look at Boeheim he is soo cool! The guys wins year in and year out and it so chill. I wish I were him!". If nothing else it will make me laugh.

Dakich was slowly rising from 6 to midnight the longer he talked about JB. Linearly relationship between words and upswing :eek:

That was Dykes
Thanks! That's right- I wondered at the love for him but I had the wrong guy... Dykes is tough to like

It'll be interesting to see if that love fest wasn't perpetuated by instruction from the WWL leading up to JB's 900th. At the time, I really thought it was over the top. Or maybe he just got him a true-2-life JB man-crush:)

I'm sure he received his schedule before smooching up to JB, so he knew he was coming to Cuse.

Dykes was nothing but complimentary during the Arkansas game... at one point, his man boner came right through my tv screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom