Dana O'Neil with complimentary story up on JB | Syracusefan.com

Dana O'Neil with complimentary story up on JB

Nice read. I wonder if Dana was concerned about being known as having an anti-SU bend.

The thing where JAB called Martelli 20minutes after the UConn game I found quite intriguing.

Love the last line too Dana :cool:

"I have never had fun coaching," he said. "I hope that a doctor who operates on me in the operating room, if it's a serious operation, isn't there to have fun."

obviously JB likes to surgically take apart another teams offense and extact its flow with the zone so 'Cuse defense kills it--or prevents it from spreading. JB comes across in this article as both mentally tough and caring--simply put, JB is a very complicated man!

Great read. I wouldn't want any other coach in the nation. Without Jim Boeheim we wouldn't have won 10 f****** games!!!! LGO

Very nice article, but I find it fascinating that Calhoun and Boeheim actually like one another. My disdain for Calhoun is off the charts, just cannot stand that man and it just rubs me the wrong way that they like one another...just saying

Very nice article, but I find it fascinating that Calhoun and Boeheim actually like one another. My disdain for Calhoun is off the charts, just cannot stand that man and it just rubs me the wrong way that they like one another...just saying

I'm sure JB was partly joking but several years ago JB was quoted as saying that he is one of calhoun's only friends in coaching, and even he doesn't like calhoun that much.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

It may be a matter of keeping your enemies closer than your friends.

As volatile as the off-court issues have been this season, hardly a "free fall" as she suggests though, and I'm sure the whole (rest of) world isn't thinking such. But, she writes for ESPN, the same outfit of course who commenced the sensenationally alleged "free fall" with their shoddy reporting of the Fine mess...as my Sicilian grandfather used to say...Ah fongool to her and ESPN!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom