Dane Miller | Syracusefan.com

Dane Miller

GFTakedown

2nd String
If you look at his stats from his freshman year to now, his stats have remained the same. As a freshman, I thought he was going to be a future BE 1st team player. He seems to be a solid 4 year player for them but he never showed any personal progress in his stats.

Is there any SU players that have had a great freshman year but never exceeded that freshman year expectations by their senior year. The only one I can think of is Brandon Triche who some thought was going to be gone at the end of his sophomore year to the draft.

If you look at his stats from his freshman year to now, his stats have remained the same. As a freshman, I thought he was going to be a future BE 1st team player. He seems to be a solid 4 year player for them but he never showed any personal progress in his stats.

Is there any SU players that have had a great freshman year but never exceeded that freshman year expectations by their senior year. The only one I can think of is Brandon Triche who some thought was going to be gone at the end of his sophomore year to the draft.

Calling Brandon Triche's frosh year great would be a stretch, imo. Was he the 5th best guy on that team?

saw Dane Miller in HS when he played for Rush Henrietta. He was a triple double machine. Great athlete but his college career never took off the way I thought it would. In hs I was wondering why SU showed no interest, but I guess we know why. They saw deficiencies in his game that have held him back, mostly on the offensive end.

Lawrence Moten--on a whole different level, of course.

fr 416, soph 417, jr 500, sr. so far 506 floor shooting %.

saw Dane Miller in HS when he played for Rush Henrietta. He was a triple double machine. Great athlete but his college career never took off the way I thought it would. In hs I was wondering why SU showed no interest, but I guess we know why. They saw deficiencies in his game that have held him back, mostly on the offensive end.

I still remember in the Sectional finals against Gates-Chili, the guy he was guarding went off and finished with a triple double to beat Rush in OT. The guy completely outplayed Dane for that one game.

I also remember playing against Dane in AAU and watching him dunk on us lol. He never really seemed like a driven kid to me. Seemed like basketball was just something he was good at. He's become a much better defender than I ever expected him to though. He didn't really try to play any defense in high school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom