D'angelo harrison done for year | Syracusefan.com

D'angelo harrison done for year

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Suspended for a "pattern of behavior"...,,patiently waits for sjubball to chime in

I haven't watched St. John's play outside our game against them, but from watching that game I haven't disliked a recent college player more than D'Angelo Harrison from watching that 1 game.The kid looked so smug and arrogant the whole game, yelling at the refs, yelling at his teammates, jacking shots the whole game, not passing and totally disrespecting the Asst. HC who was the acting HC that and thought if I was a St. John's fan I wouldn't want him on my team. The fact he is suspended honestly doesn't shock me that kid needs a rude awakening about life and not being about himself. He is the type of kid who seems like he would rather score 30 points a game and not care if his teams won or lost and this based on I viewed him in that 1 game.

I haven't watched St. John's play outside our game against them, but from watching that game I haven't disliked a recent college player more than D'Angelo Harrison from watching that 1 game.The kid looked so smug and arrogant the whole game, yelling at the refs, yelling at his teammates, jacking shots the whole game, not passing and totally disrespecting the Asst. HC who was the acting HC that and thought if I was a St. John's fan I wouldn't want him on my team. The fact he is suspended honestly doesn't shock me that kid needs a rude awakening about life and not being about himself. He is the type of kid who seems like he would rather score 30 points a game and not care if his teams won or lost and this based on I viewed him in that 1 game.

Agree and apparently has ben a pain the ass since day 1

Couldn't they have waited until AFTER their game against Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom