Dangerfield scheduling | Syracusefan.com

Dangerfield scheduling

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Not the first time, but how do you think the ACC logically feels scheduling a men's and women's basketball game against the same teams in different venues on the same night and almost the same exact time is a good thing? Not a big proponent of DVR'ing games but since I have to be in Syracuse tonight I'll probably do just that. Also not a proponent of leaving ANY game early but may have to find an opportunity to do that tonight as well. Fans who attend games get no respect I tell you!

Not the first time, but how do you think the ACC logically feels scheduling a men's and women's basketball game against the same teams in different venues on the same night and almost the same exact time is a good thing? Not a big proponent of DVR'ing games but since I have to be in Syracuse tonight I'll probably do just that. Also not a proponent of leaving ANY game early but may have to find an opportunity to do that tonight as well. Fans who attend games get no respect I tell you!

I could be wrong but I think it's fairly common to have the men and women play common opponents home/away at the same time because you know the arena will be available.

counter point: more time is freed up for raking leaves when all sports are played concurrently

I think it sucks. As an out of town fan I'd be down to catch a double header of the ladies and mens. Save on travel. Let the ladies play at 4 and men at 7. They would probably love some overflow support.

I'm sure some overly PC idiots would say thats not fair and the men who bring in the revenue should play at 4 on a weekday and the ladies at 7 but you can reverse it on weekends.

Only schools like Uconn would object.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom