Danny Manning | Syracusefan.com

Danny Manning

raf4488

Starter
He gone? Wake down 20 to St. Joe's in Myrtle Beach. He seemed to have the program going in the right direction when he made the NCAA appearance 2 years ago, but they've fallen off a cliff since then (I guess that year was all about John Collins). Good recruiter, but it's year 5 and he still hasn't figured out how to get his team to defend.

I forgot there was holiday basketball on today. This is awesome but Wake does look bad. Virginia Tech is beating Ball State in the Charleston Classic.

Why isn't he getting kids? Haven't these kids ever hear of Danny and the miracles.

Why isn't he getting kids? Haven't these kids ever hear of Danny and the miracles.
He's getting the kids, the problem is keeping them long enough to build something. We complain about losing kids early to the draft. They lost Moore and Crawford last year as undrafted juniors. They might have been competitive if they came back and paired them with Hoard (incoming 5* recruit) and Chaundee Brown. I work with a lot of die hard Wake fans and the thought is that he is gone. The program has no buzz and even long time season ticket holders are choosing not to renew their tickets.