Darius Kelly: A closer look | Syracusefan.com

Darius Kelly: A closer look

Love his team attitude. It's not about him, but the team. He could be the star at Marshall and chose to be part of a team at Syracuse.

Love his team attitude. It's not about him, but the team. He could be the star at Marshall and chose to be part of a team at Syracuse.

That is what stood out for me instead of being the man in a weak program in a weak conference he wants to compete and win on his own merits with stronger competition!

I love Sierra Vista , it's 20 or so miles south of Tuscon . They have a great , huge buffet . All protein line buffet as well . This guy should be a stud . How did Cuse find this guy in the middle of nowhere ?

I love Sierra Vista , it's 20 or so miles so of Tuscon . They have a great , huge buffet . All protein line buffet as well . This guy should be a stud . How did Cuse find this guy in the middle of nowhere ?

He had many offers as a senior but broke the arm. Seems someone remembered him from a few years ago. Thank you, whomever you are, for remembering DK.

He had many offers as a senior but broke the arm. Seems someone remembered him from a few years ago. Thank you, whomever you are, for remembering DK.

Does he only have one arm? :cool: